The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginner affiliate

Sisiyanti

affiliate
Hallo there
I just joined the forum. I am a beginner affiliate with only $100 to my name. Please advice me on what to do to turn my last $100 to $1000 in my first campaign?
I have a blog focused on fashion, beauty and all round wellness and health. It's new. I published my first post in December 2020. Now l am ready to start my first campaign with only $100. Please l need advice to multiple this little budget.

Hallo there
I just joined the forum. I am a beginner affiliate with only $100 to my name. Please advice me on what to do to turn my last $100 to $1000 in my first campaign?
I have a blog focused on fashion, beauty and all round wellness and health. It's new. I published my first post in December 2020. Now l am ready to start my first campaign with only $100. Please l need advice to multiple this little budget.
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm afraid there is no secret formula to turn 100$ into 1000$. Affilite marketing takes time and experience to learn. You should first decide what kind of affiliate you want to be and what kind of advertisment you want to run, you should decide what kind of traffic will you get, organic through your blog for example or paid. Only then you can start making progress. Didn't mean to discourage you but I believe there is just no easy way to turn hundreds into thousands.

Hallo there
  1. Fashion is one of the easiest niches to make money in
  2. Fashion is best paying tier of Amazon Associates
  3. There are THOUSANDS of profitable sub niches within fashion niche
Try follow my formula and you can make $100 into $1,000
Why? Because I made $25 into nearly $10,000
--> But it took 6 months
@CPAHOUSEOfficial is right its not magic formula
You will not make overnight success

Hallo there

Wamukelekile esikebheni Sisi. Ngiyethemba nihlala kahle!

You can turn $100 into $1000 but it will not happen overnight, just as pointed out by other forum members above.
You are off a good start though because you seem to have already picked a niche and even built a site.

Now assuming you are wanting to promote other people's products to earn a commission (aka affiliate marketing), you will have to make few choices:

The premise of making money online follows the same formula (regardless of the angle of you pick):
traffic + offer + conversion = $$$

From my experience where my rubber hits the road is traffic + conversion e.g people need to see your offer and you need to convince them to buy.

Work at getting traffic, converting that traffic into sales and you will be on your way to earn some comfortable $$$ online.

For traffic you get either go the free organic route (aka seo) which usually takes time for you to see any decent return on investment or

you can go the paid traffic route, which is instantaneous with measurable metrics but you will need enough capital/testing budget to find the right fit for your offer.

Regardless of what you pick e.g free or paid, there are enough resources around here to help you out.

Good luck in your online journey and hola my friends from ZA.

@iamb Nyiyabonga, ndipilile. The thing is l tried a paid Keto diet campaign for 5 days on Popcash last week - USA geo. l got 2500 impressions and zero conversions. I stopped the campaign because it didnt make sense that l had zero conversions from 2500 views. Clearly l am doing something wrong. So l need someone to tell or teach me what to do. I have posts on beauty, fashion , and all round wellness - weightloss etc. Help!

@iamb Nyiyabonga, ndipilile. The thing is l tried a paid Keto diet campaign for 5 days on Popcash last week - USA geo. l got 2500 impressions and zero conversions. I stopped the campaign because it didnt make sense that l had zero conversions from 2500 views. Clearly l am doing something wrong. So l need someone to tell or teach me what to do. I have posts on beauty, fashion , and all round wellness - weightloss etc. Help!

The Keto diet is cut throat niche with everyone and their grandma pushing ads left, right and center.
I am not sure if Pop under traffic is adequate for such offer or at least i don't have experience with popcash.

From a testing perspective and when to cut/kill a campaign i use the following metrics (not hard and fast, just my own sense check metrics):

- Ads: you need 10,000 impressions or 100-300 clicks per ad to judge if it's working
-Landing Page : you need 100-300 clicks to your landing page or 50+ conversions
-Offer: you need 100-300 or 50+ conversions before dumping the offer.

This might sounds a lot and you may be worried about "wasting" money but in reality you are buying data to see what works. Paid traffic is not cheap because of the testing phase. newbies usually struggle with this concept.

Here is what I suggest depending on the type of traffic you want to experiment:

- Free traffic:
1) if you are not camera shy then create a youtube channel and do some product review videos. People underestimate youtube but it's actually easy to drive traffic from there to your landing page and/or offer.

2) You can write a high quality review article or informational article on your offer on sites like medium.com then redirect the traffic to your landing page/offer. The same goes for sites like quora.com

-Paid traffic:
1) Try PPC with Microsoft Ads (Bing Ads). The volume is lower but it's relatively cheaper than Google Ads.
You need to send that traffic to a landing page as a presell before forwarding them to your offer.

2) Try native ads through revcontent. It's not cheap but it can work. Most Clickbank affiliates use revcontent to some degree.

Let me know which one of these traffic option you would like to pursue and i will be more than happy to provide some guidance and/or share my own experience.

If you would like to keep testing the Keto diet then here is how i promoted the Custom Keto Diet from Clickbank:
- i created a quiz as a landing page using the same color scheme as the offer (i capture prospects email addressed before sending them to the offer)
- I created a youtube channel with some review and recipes videos then redirect the traffic to my landing page.
It takes time but it works.

Qhubeka Ucindezele Sisi and hola me or anyone else here if you need help.

A lot of the traffic being sold is just plain trash bots --sorry to say. I have tested it and have complete records.
70% to 40% varying by time and by network.
Still some is 'good' :rolleyes:
You really can't tell because some bots are just a residential cable modem and selenium with a authentic *looking* but forged user-agent string --thanks Google ...
So buying cheap pop-ups, especially for a saturated CPA offer is going to me a total loss very negative ROI.

$100.00 is not much capital to make things work. You can learn with that money --but don't be despondent when the money is gone. Anything is possible --don't give up. Just be realistic. Look for oppertunities to earn money for your time or deed on line to gather more capital maybe...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

@Honeybadger Please teach me. l am all in, l am committed. I dont care how long it takes to also reach $10,000. What do l do?

@Sisiyanti
One of the best things you can do is start your journey thread

Hello @Sisiyanti , welcome to affiliatefix. Making something small to big is like stair cases of going up and coming down, be it knowledge or money, you have to be open for acceptance.

In a simply put the word success is not from 100 to 1000. But from 0 .. 1.. 2... 2.1........ 100....... and......... 1000. When u get at 1000 the journey will be so wonderful you will find the exact same spot of 100 back in 1000 to reach 10,000.

My point is ... keep the emotion back of your mind and start learning, start discussing on specifics, start investing and make all these "KNOWLEDGE" a reference point not the trick or solution.

Hope you got it.

BTW have you tried to explore our resource section Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix . You will find many runners.

Best wishes ..

Please teach me. l am all in, l am committed.

You are already seeing how members respond to someone that commits to accepting the path to success in this industry. Stay with it and the members will stay with you, encourage you, guide you, and give you the truth even when it may be uncomfortable. Everyone here that has responded knows, and will express to you, the correct information for you to get your business stable and moving forward.

Get it done Sisiyanti!

Let me be honest!
$100 is small budget to start paid ads. From my experience It takes $500 to $600 to start and get paid ads a guarantee success, but only if you have some advertisment knowledge.

Just invest in knowledge right now and go with organic traffic.
I can't say much because other members already have explained it correctly.
Best Wishes

MI
Back