The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Banned from Adsense?

bigcat1967

Hi guys:

Interesting situation the last few days - but I'll spare you the drama and get to one of the problems that I am currently having.

I've had adsense on my websites for the last couple of years. The ads have been relevant to my sites' content and everything has been going smoothly. However, the last two days I noticed that my traffic had been going up (that's the good news) but there have been no clicks. I usually get about ten clicks per day - so I'm wondering if I'm banned from Adsense - but I checked my Adsense messages - nothing from Google. It's showing the number of ad impressions per day - nothing unusual there.

Just wondering what you guys think.

I may be wrong but I think if you're banned Google stops showing ads and just shows PSA or substitutes, so if you're still seeing ads you're likely OK.

My guess is that the AdSense reports aren't up to date for some reason. Ask in the AdSense help forum or email them.

Thanks Minstrel. Well - two days without clicks, but I just checked my Adsense account, and I got two clicks. So it looks like a false alarm. Sorry about that.

There were some strange things happening w/ my websites and I thought somebody was tampering.

Again - thanks a bunch.

MI
Back