The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is Adsense best alternative ??

Noah Wills

affiliate
Hello there ,
I just wanted to know that which site is best alternative for adsense because adsense is not verifying my site .
It would be really helpful if anyone can tell me its best alternative.

Any types of ads : Banner , pop under, popup etc.

Thank you

Hello there ,
I just wanted to know that which site is best alternative for adsense because adsense is not verifying my site .

Thank you

Hi there!
Alternative for adsense - Adsterra :)
We work with these advertisements. Also we support new advertising formats (push notifications, video, etc.), and work with all verticals.

Registration here - Adsterra | Sign Up

p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions. ;)

Hello there ,

Thank you
I think PropellerAds is a very good alternative to Adsense . Instant approval after sign up. Pays very high. Many payment methods, and very popular. They also have all types of ad formats.

Hello there ,

Thank you
Adsense is unbeatable for banner ads, no one can deal like google.
As they don't run any popunder/popup ads, choose one of mentioned above.
But the best way is to combine several ad networks.
That will gain max performance than single ad network, whatever its called.

Hello there ,

Thank you

Hey,
Use Clickadu as an Adsense alternative.
With us you can sell traffic on 5 advertising formats: Popunder, Push notifications, Video pre-roll, Push up dialog ads, SKIM (direct link) at reasonable CPM rates.

Just use some ad network that can verify your account after 24H. since you don't get verification you should try other alternatives like admaven, Propeller, adsterra. I can recommend Admaven for Push traffic, good alternative for you.

Hello there ,

Thank you
Hello, i need zeropark account to advertise my domain. can you/anyone help, i am also ready to pay for account.

Hi!
Admaven.com is an AdSense alternative... Adblock Solution, Push notification ad and Pop, with minimum payout 50$.
You can try out.

Hello, I think you maybe just need a unique contents and we'll prepare website to get it approve. I just recently get approved two of my website and one youtube channel last November.

There is no trick here follow their guidelines that it.

P.S make sure your content is unique and not spin. And your web site is old enough to get approved. I can share u more details if you need my assistance.

Again there is no trick followed the rule and that it.

Amazon Associates Program. Of course, one of Google's biggest ad competitors is Amazon, and their Associate's program has made giant leaps into the mainstream over the last few years.
The op:
Noah Wills was last seen: Jul 5, 2018 Why are you commenting on such old threads that are dead?

The op:
Noah Wills was last seen: Jul 5, 2018 Why are you commenting on such old threads that are dead?

I deleted the post, it was scraped from another site.

I don't know why people do that and almost always to old threads.

MI
Back