“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

RESOLVED: Bad experience with Insparx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixxs

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Adult Dating - Affiliate Marketing Program
Hi Guys i just wanted to know if others had similar experience with Insparx. One of our traffic sources for our own dating products is one of our review sites that we are spending an avg 8 - 10 000 euro a month on google ads plus over the last years we have managed to get highly ranked in Seo for several dating related topics and pages.

Because of this we have opened a few more affiliate accounts with other dating options just to see if we also generating traffic for them since we have reviews of their pages.

The issue is over the last 6 months we have started to make a decent profit on Insparx aswell and as soon we did they have contacted us blaming us for fake leads. We had to send a report of our google ads spending and that seemed to be fine. A few months later they just withdraw several leads and say the same thing again. Fake leads.

I mean we do buy traffic for our own dating sites from media companies etc and we know that once and awhile we can easily see on our report some sources are generating fake leads. We then inform the media buy company and they sort it out. But we have never gotten fake leads from an google ads campaign or from normal SEO.

When we asked Insparx for a report of the fake leads we just got nothing in return. Just a message saying several offers are now closed on our account because they beleive the leads were fake.

I feel this is very unprofessional and would like to know if others had similar experience with them?

Hi,

The way you are describing this it feels like they are scrubbing leads, which means more profit for them. I personally do not have any experience with Insparx, but if they cannot provide you with a report that shows the fraudulent conversions then I wouldn't work with them. Most networks/advertisers use third party anti fraud solutions, which also support the option to export a fraud report.

If I were you I wouldn't continue working with them if they can't provide any proof/information regarding the reason your leads are rejected.

Afm1Elena is the rep for Insparx in our Resources area, this requires them to respond to any and all challenges by our membership.

Let's see if they respond.

You will be required to provide proof of your claim here.

And yesterday the account got suspended still no reply on the emails we have sent. Just one email saying since the problem was not resolved and they haven't heard from us they have suspended our account. Be aware. We will follow this up just out of principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back