The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

backlinks

emma245

affiliate
Any suggestions on how to get a good credible back link profile?

I am pretty new to this so looking for any advice possible.

Thanks

Emma xx

I don't use much at the moment but I have heard of Blackhat, are those tools any good? AstroCPA have you used them with some success? Chiro I have heard that the best way is to try and gain natural!

Thank you for advice
Emma x

The most famous one now is PBN and according to our research still works as long as you do not display your footprint. Create your own PBN by doing few things

- Get Expired Domains
- Get the content from those expired domains
- Relevant Content
- Check your content with Copyscape
- Get different C-Class IP hosting or B-Class even better
- DO NOT buy PBN link!
- Do not SPAM your PBN with your OWN LINKS
- Spin content with your own - DO NOT use those spinner tools (sometimes not making sense)

Another option to consider is the use of an SEO agency or an independent copywriter.

Proper vetting is always necessary when considering hiring an outside consultant or agency, but you can potentially value your time higher by employing those who specialize in your specific need.

If you're looking to keep the cost to a minimum, consider marketing to local college students for their writing abilities. There aren't many college kids who are willing to turn down $10/page or $10/hour to write, especially if they are good at writing.

By no means would I call this the best solution, but these are some viable alternatives for your inquiry!

Cheers,

Try to search your keyword on Google, find out the top 3 competitors websites. Use Ahrefs and Majestic to get their backlink profile. Apply it to your website. Where they built links, you can build the similar links.

To get quality backlinks :
1. Forum postings
2. Social bookmarking
3. Directory submissions
4. Postings on social media
5. Image Sharing ( Pinterest )

Try to search your keyword on Google, find out the top 3 competitors websites. Use Ahrefs and Majestic to get their backlink profile. Apply it to your website. Where they built links, you can build the similar links.
Everyone knows that. But if you use it without charge, you do not know these numbers are meaningless

Most forum links are marked rel=nofollow so for SEO backlinks you are just spamming and wasting your time.
For real people traffic forum posts may work.
It doesn't hurt to use appropriate social media links in general -- they may be a good source of user submitted backlinks -- the ones that really matter.

Most forum links are marked rel=nofollow so for SEO backlinks you are just spamming and wasting your time.
It doesn't hurt to use appropriate social media links in general -- they may be a good source of user submitted backlinks -- the ones that really matter.
well said, bro. Social media links are considered as social signal and it does affect on SEO in someway.

I haven't said you did not have to pay. :) It's your choice, bro.
This is just my recommendation.
yes!I also recommend it. want meaningful numbers that need to pay a small monthly fee.
Not most forums are nofollow.

Most forum links are marked rel=nofollow

Including this one. Just wanted to say that, in case any spammers actually come in and read something before they start with their nasty threads.

for SEO backlinks you are just spamming and wasting your time.

And ours.

I don't think directory submissions are useful in any ways these days

Yes, I think you think right. :)

Back to the topic at hand, I have no additional advice to offer what has already been presented above, except to say that it's best to make sure that your backlinks are relevant to your site's niche/vertical.

MI
Back