The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Back in the saddle again...maybe!

Clafrits

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I just found this forum today after trying to find my old stomping ground, ABestWeb. Obviously I've been out of affiliate marketing for several years and didn't know that it had closed down.

I had a very popular (and successful by my low standards haha) content site, but I got so burned out that I basically threw it all away. So here I am now, wondering why I did that. Lol. I'm thinking that I might be ready to jump back in. I don't know if I'm going the content route or not. I feel very rusty and feel like there's so much to learn.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing and learning. And now that I've posted here, I'm looking forward to the Welcome black box going away. :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

That "Welcome" black box serves a purpose. It demonstrates who likes to get communications going with the membership, Mods, and Admins. Communications and engagement in the community is how those that get involved improve their businesses and earnings.

Glad you came by here!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Well it worked on me for sure! I have no doubt that I would have just read and read and not posted an intro. So now the ice has been broken - thanks! :) And thanks for the welcome - I'm very happy to be here!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

That "Welcome" black box serves a purpose. It demonstrates who likes to get communications going with the membership, Mods, and Admins. Communications and engagement in the community is how those that get involved improve their businesses and earnings.

Glad you came by here!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Clafrits !

I'm very happy to be here!

We're happy you're here, too. :)

Content marketing can bring on burnout, that's for sure. If you decide to take it up again, I strongly recommend using an editorial calendar and when feasible, hire a good writer to help you. Likely though, if you plan well, you won't need to, depending on how many sites you're populating daily.

Do you have an alternative promotional method in mind already? If so, we can probably point you to a few good threads to start reading.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks for the welcome! I was writing not only for my own website, but for others as well. I had a lot of guest submissions on my site, and I also paid someone to write for me. But even with all that help, I was so over it. Even answering emails became a burden.

This time around I'm leaning more towards a landing page model and maaaaaybe CPS. I'm researching Facebook ads right now. Everything I've done in the past on FB was using my website as my home base. This is all new territory for me marketing without a website. I have so much to learn and it's a bit daunting!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Clafrits !

We're happy you're here, too. :)

Content marketing can bring on burnout, that's for sure. If you decide to take it up again, I strongly recommend using an editorial calendar and when feasible, hire a good writer to help you. Likely though, if you plan well, you won't need to, depending on how many sites you're populating daily.

Do you have an alternative promotional method in mind already? If so, we can probably point you to a few good threads to start reading.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

But even with all that help, I was so over it. Even answering emails became a burden.

I get it, had the same thing happen. :)

This time around I'm leaning more towards a landing page model and maaaaaybe CPS.

People do it, although CPS often has an associated site to help do the pre-selling, as well as a lander but I imagine some let the landing page do the talking. If people are going to pull out their credit card, you usually have give them good reasons to trust you and the product.

I'm researching Facebook ads right now. Everything I've done in the past on FB was using my website as my home base. This is all new territory for me marketing without a website. I have so much to learn and it's a bit daunting!

We have a lot of members who use FB ads. Please be sure you familiarize yourself with their (ever-changing) TOS to avoid an account ban. If nothing else, you'll want to host a landing page. If you use that magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page, you'll be able to search for any topic of interest. :)

Yeah, it can seem a bit daunting but if you keep your focus on one area at a time, it helps.

We have a lot of members who use FB ads. Please be sure you familiarize yourself with their (ever-changing) TOS to avoid an account ban. If nothing else, you'll want to host a landing page. If you use that magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page, you'll be able to search for any topic of interest. :)

Yeah, it can seem a bit daunting but if you keep your focus on one area at a time, it helps.

Great advice - thanks!

So do most people use their regular FB account, or do they start a new account just for affiliate marketing? Actually now that I'm thinking about it - can you even use your personal account for ads or do you need to go through a page?

Hi everyone,
I just found this forum today after trying to find my old stomping ground, ABestWeb. Obviously I've been out of affiliate marketing for several years and didn't know that it had closed down.

I had a very popular (and successful by my low standards haha) content site, but I got so burned out that I basically threw it all away. So here I am now, wondering why I did that. Lol. I'm thinking that I might be ready to jump back in. I don't know if I'm going the content route or not. I feel very rusty and feel like there's so much to learn.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing and learning. And now that I've posted here, I'm looking forward to the Welcome black box going away. :)
You are truly welcome dude, go and get it, i wish you luck for this!

Great advice - thanks!

So do most people use their regular FB account, or do they start a new account just for affiliate marketing? Actually now that I'm thinking about it - can you even use your personal account for ads or do you need to go through a page?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. Start a thread in the Newbie Helpdesk or Social forum to ask.

Hi Clafrits, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Hi everyone,

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

banners
Back