The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

B2B Digital Marketing

Piper Surratt

affiliate
I've been seeing this B2B digital marketing online. Is this more effective than the usual strategy? What benefits could a business get from this? If this is way better, I may consider it for our family business. Anyone who knows?

I've been seeing this B2B digital marketing online. Is this more effective than the usual strategy?

What is "the usual strategy"?

What benefits could a business get from this?

Are you asking what the benefit is to market to another company through digital marketing?

It's another channel, most all businesses benefit from digital marketing.

If this is way better, I may consider it for our family business. Anyone who knows?

What's your family business?

Apologies for not clarifying. I meant how does it differ from B2C marketing?
My friend recommended that we hire Demandwave for their B2B marketing so I've been wondering how it differs from B2C marketing.

Apologies for not clarifying. I meant how does it differ from B2C marketing?
My friend recommended that we hire Demandwave for their B2B marketing so I've been wondering how it differs from B2C marketing.

Marketing to these two are very different on average, there are exceptions though. A company that services both client bases would need two separate marketing plans.

With B2B you are generally looking at a longer decision process because more people in the company have a stake in the decisions made. Also, you are typically looking at a longer relationship with the client in B2B sales and conversions compared to B2C conversions. Obviously there is a smaller pool of prospects compared to B2C on average as well. It's incredibly important to know that advanced product knowledge is in far greater need with B2B as businesses can be very demanding when it comes to a rep being able to discuss details otherwise lost on a consumer.

Angles, triggers, calls to action, etc., are far different for B2B and typically far more sophisticated.

have you looked in depth at SEO? (search engine optimisation) it is a very good way to get your self established on the eCommerce sides of things...

banners
Back