The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Awesome Adult Dating Offer!

YTZ International

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
YTZ International
Get this awesome adult dating offer in 25 geos NOW!

Get this brand new adult dating campaign in 25 geos; this campaign comes with a direct to offer version and our adult map landing page option. This campaign is mobile optimized and converts on SOI lead. This campaign is now available under the 'Campaign' tab in your account.

If you don't have a YTZ account for one today! :cool:

361 - C-Date- Adult Dating
Fantastic, proven casual dating offer that works on all types of male and female dating/adult traffic! Payout depends on geo, user age and device.
  • Get Paid up to $9/lead! Full payout list available in the campaign details.
  • Geo accepted: 25 geos!
  • Works for Domain, Pop & Redirect traffic
  • 2 Landing Page Options
  • CAPS: 100-200 leads per day depending on geo
  • Web & mobile traffic accepted (mobile optimized!)
  • No incent traffic accepted

Looking for other offers for your adult traffic?
Well, look no further. Our adult rotator offers the top adult offers for your web and mobile traffic in ALL geos. Let our optimized rotator monetize your adult traffic! ;)

31 - Adult Rotator
  • Variable CPA
  • Geo accepted: ALL GEOS
  • Works for Adult traffic
  • Web & mobile traffic accepted
  • No incent traffic accepted
How it works:
For anyone who isn't sure how our adult rotator works (or any of our rotators, for that matter), we ensure performance by showing the top performing offer to each user based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming form. This means we will find the best offer for your traffic based on their criteria. All our rotators work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you!

Last edited:
seems nice (y) i started few days ago and now planning to sent some quality traffics

btw it would be nice to have payment weekly around 100 minimum like other network does

seems nice (y) i started few days ago and now planning to sent some quality traffics

btw it would be nice to have payment weekly around 100 minimum like other network does
Hi @tareq

Keep in touch with me on skype and I will keep you informed about all our top offers and will work with you to increase your revenue! :) Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about the payment thresholds at the moment, but as soon as you pass the next threshold shoot me a quick message and I can switch you to a more frequent payment schedule.

Let me know how your testing goes!

MI
Back