The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Automation Tools

moneydrop2021

For several days, I've been thinking of buying an automation program but I don't know which one is going to be the most suitable for me. I want to use the tool mimicking what I am doing on the computer such as:
- copy and paste the file from the spreadsheet (Either from Planmaker on my desktop or google drive) into the traffic network
- copy and paste the tracking URL from tracking tool into the traffic networks and HTML script.
- open up the .psd file, resize it, and then convert it into a .jpeg file.
- copy and paste each affiliate link from the affiliate network into the spreadsheet.

Below are the automation tools that come up in my mind:
Ubot Studio
Imacros
Winautomation
Botchief
Uipath

I would love to hear the benefits and drawbacks of each program above.

One of the doable things that can work good on what I know are scripts on Photoshop. As for the rest of the tasks I believe many of them can be cut out by using affiliate related automation platforms :)

I doubt if it will be possible to automate these tasks on a pc without scarifying on quality.

Cheers, Losid

I recommend to you 3 bots making software, each one has his strengths and weaknesses:
1) Do It Again. (The Easiest One)
I recommend it if you have a repetitive task like send in emails..., but you can't handle variables using it...
2) Autohotkey(A Language Of Automation) + Autoscript Writer
Autoscript Writer is a script that records your mouse and keyboard movements and returns the program as txt, then all that you have to do is save it as an extension .ahk.
3) Jitbit Recorder (I am not familiarised with it but I heard a lot about it)

You can do a little research on youtube.

MI
Back