Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask the next person a question !

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
What's up?

In this thread you answer the question in the post before you, and then ask your own question for the next user. I'll start!

"What brought you to Internet Marketing?"

Rap Music / Rap Battles.

"Whats was your first ever website you owned?"

devbits.com (started around 1998 I think)

Still own it, haven't used it for a while. I was going to bring it back, but I just don't have the time for it now. I used it a lot when I was in software development. Maybe I'll sell the domain.

Okay, what specific marketing earns you the most daily?

Um, since I am a completely newbie I am going to have to go with the only marketing technique I know right now --- which is using Twitter to post my affiliate links.

"What is your favourite book?"

My favorite movie would probably be a tie between the original 3 star wars movies. I LOVE THEM ALL.

Next question: "What is your favorite type of music to listen to while grinding on the internet?"

Picking up a good niche using various tools like Google Trends,gaming/movie sites,my interests,amazon/clickbank and make some research on Keyword Planner.

What`s your favourite CPA network?

Neither. I don't like deep water and I suspect that the smell of burning flesh is gross. I'd prop it up against the wall, put an empty liquor bottle in its hand and walk away...quickly. :)

What was the best day of your life?

Whipped cream....is that a food?

What's the number one thing on your bucket list? Or would be if you had one.

MI
Back