The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article submissions

The trust factor is something that cannot be checked at first, but by giving them some sort of custom information for each and every article to submit could be a way of finding trusted one. Like insert this particular like for this website, so they cannot submit bulk article on all websites.

Some details and context would be greatly helpful. "Article submission" seems to refer to the ability to submit articles to a website. That does not directly relate to SEO (search engine optimization).

Article submission is generally used to increase the traffic of the site. Article submission is very popular ways to improve the keywords ranking in search engines.

Other than on-page SEO, one major factor helps determine how you will rank against the competition in search engines. This factor, simply put, is the links you have pointing to your website. With the way search engines currently operate, each page that links to you essentially counts as a vote for your site. Because the votes that some pages give you have more weight than others do, it is important that you have a decent quantity of links with each link having some quality of its own. A great way to get a lot of high-quality links is througharticle submission.
Benefits of Article Submission:

Building Backlink for your website
Getting Contextual link for your website from keyword you are targeting
Help in improving brand presence of your website if write properly
Generating traffic for your website
Improvement of your website ranking on Search Engine

In old days article marketing was considered as a good technique for link building but today only natural link building work

You may also find it beneficial to pay people on outsourcing sites such as Freelancer, Odesk, and Fiverr to write articles for you, sign up to different forums with your website's link in their signatures, or cultivate backlinks for you manually by any other means, such as the article marketing you suggested. While it may or may not be ethical, it gets you good results very quickly if you are a little stringent with the requirements of your freelancers. For instance, you can specify that you would like to see a certain amount of substance in their posts and the like, or request a specific description to go along with a signature link. I would also give your post a little test at the end to see which freelancers who opted in actually read your requirements to begin with. This has saved me much time in weeding out sub-par, lazy, spammy people from the adequate candidates.

I believe there is also article submission software out there, but I have yet to see a good one that is not laced with wannabe guru presells.

Thanks for the above.

banners
Back