The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article submissions

I don't submit articles, because I rather spend my time posting the content on my site instead. It's seems like a waste of time to me to spend time writing unique articles for other sites.

Matt Cutts has clearly stated in his latest blog post that Google is against article marketing. They are taking measures to prevent article marketing.

Yes, at this point, article marketing is counterproductive. Mass submitting of articles even more so. Besides, the established article sites such as Ezine Articles no longer rank as well as they once did.

It's much better to put those efforts into the strategies that are working today, in the aftermath of so many Google algorithm updates. Social media is still effective, and can bolster your rankings as Google takes "social signals" into consideration in ranking your site in the SERPs.

Yes, at this point, article marketing is counterproductive. Mass submitting of articles even more so. Besides, the established article sites such as Ezine Articles no longer rank as well as they once did.

It's much better to put those efforts into the strategies that are working today, in the aftermath of so many Google algorithm updates. Social media is still effective, and can bolster your rankings as Google takes "social signals" into consideration in ranking your site in the SERPs.

Yes, article submissions is no longer effective as it once used to be. Ezinesarticles is going to down the drain now.

I agree with Trista. I used to do multiple article submissions awhile back, and they were effective in bolstering the rankings of my website and blog; but now I do think it's a waste of time to write articles for articles sites. I simply autopost my blog posts, for instance, to my social media sites instead.

I would completely accept Google's terms on using contextual linking, if I could direct traffic to a particular page. For example, if a keyword is remotely connected to my niche and Google recognizes it as such, visitors going to the same page for all those keywords will definitely hold more importance for me at that juncture.

Having said that, I would certainly use synonyms closely connected to my keyword phrase. I don't use more than 20% of my keyword for marketing any article.

I do something very similar with the articles I write, I prefer to hand write all of my articles and will use keywords that could be generally applied to my niche i.e computer repair article would have words like virus removal pc upgrade, etc

I've been wondering this exact question lately. I remember the old days of mass article submissions to get better results in Google. Now it seems that most people are saying that strategy is dead.

I do not do it for my new blog and I don't think I will start since the effect on SEO seems to be uncertain and might even harm your results. I will just spend more time focused on my blog posts instead.

I do not like article submissions. You can end up working hard writing articles but you submit to low rank directories. In addition, these days most people are just spinning articles are submitting them which makes their content to be of poor quality.

hello,
Article submission always gives you benefits only if you write original content and publish your one article on only one site and your submission site should be consists of a high PR .Approved article on High PR sites gives you traffic and ranking as well.

As today Seo is Concern many of the forums members who are in Seo are now doing Articles submission for their website has its helps to boost ranking and provide information to User as well.

I do article submissions but not on all the article website, I prefer to do it less but with good quality that it get noticed in search engine and by the customers to generate traffic to our website.

Article submission is the best way to generate traffic to websites. By using the article submission we create quality back-links for the websites these all the back-links is permanent back-links of websites and help to increase website traffic and PR.

Learn how to create your own great content, integrate a blog to your site and set up a solid social network presence, as stated above - article submission is a thing that will eventually be a thing of the past.

There's tonnes of great ways to get high PR back links to your site, especially if you put a little time and effort into creating good quality content.

Make use of your own blog, social networks to spread the word and other high PR blogs.

Best SEO practice is to use words effectively. How we string words together in a page title, a headline, body text, file names, as anchor text in a link and other uses will do more for long-term SEO than anything we can possibly discover about any search engine algorithm. That's why article submission is necessary to market or promote the content of your website and should be submitted or published to several article directory site.

Is there any Good Article Sites Which Help Me Drive UK Traffic to My Websites and Recently We had Appoint AMVOC Copywriting Company From UK To Write Unique Content For My Website and We had Made Good Result Out of It

banners
Back