The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you looking for affiliates/publishers? You must read this post

@Anica @Jungle Joe
You are more than welcome:)
We are about to release our new beta version that will change that way you search for relevant affiliates and B2B partners.
If you have any question you can contact me directly
Guy

Hey Guy,

That sounds super interesting. Any chance you could share some more details about how it works?

Hi Tal,

Thank you for the resource.

We recently started to recruit traffic. The big problem is - they are not active.
They sign up, they check, then they sleep.

Right now we are investing into FB for recruitment, and getting good affiliates, but not getting top affiliates.
So started to reach-out directly. Using a tool ninjaoutreach to find affiliates and approach them

So far, going good, lets see.

Thanks
Henry

P.S. Do you have any suggestion on recruiting affiliate for IPTVsensation

Hi @Orko @Ndifrekeabasi Essien @IptvSensation
findaff.com is special tool that search for relevant affiliates/ B2B partners and save all the wasted time for irrelevant websites.

Imagine that you don't need any more search back and forward at search engine, social network and waste pressure time.

With findaff is very simple, you will run a search for affiliates/ B2B partners related to your vertical and geo location. The system will sort all the irrelevant results and you will get a list of relevant websites with interesting information.

So, all you need is to register at our website for getting an invitation for our new beta version.

If you have any personal question you can email me directly.

Guy Tal

Last edited:
@Anica @Jungle Joe
You are more than welcome:)
We are about to release our new beta version that will change that way you search for relevant affiliates and B2B partners.
If you have any question you can contact me directly
Guy

Thanks Guy! I signed up requesting an invite to the beta, hope to get access soon. Cheers!

i'm agree :D
the initial cost will be scary for anyone who just starting doing the works ;)

But i'm really interest to know how this works.

Hi Tal,

We recently started to recruit traffic. The big problem is - they are not active.
They sign up, they check, then they sleep.

Right now we are investing into FB for recruitment, and getting good affiliates, but not getting top affiliates.

P.S. Do you have any suggestion on recruiting affiliate for IPTVsensation

Can totally relate to this... What's even more frustrating is when affiliates supposedly interested at first, and once you finish setting up everything they needed (a process that can easily take good few hours of your day), they go off to sleep mode for who knows how long, if not forever.

If only there was a tool to filter out those :rolleyes:

I would try this if there were more reviews available about the service. As the owner of a new website looking for affiliates, it's scary to pay the high initial cost in addition to $300 per month without any assurance. I would be interested if it was cheaper though for sure :)
Hi, you must be looking for traffic, Please share your website.

Many affiliates today are just buying ads -- they have no use for a website today.
They need a server for their landing pages.
How many stereotypical websites of the billions out there have much traffic?

MI
Back