The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you looking for affiliates/publishers? You must read this post

Share the experience, regarding??
="Shubham Ghildiyal, post: 604202, member: 166241"]Share the experience, regarding??[/QUOTE]
Using the affiliate recruitment service how good is it for recruiting affiliates?
In my personal experience the best method of affiliate recruitment is face to face at affiliate and digital conferences if you can afford the cost and time to travel. The reason is that people like other people and will actively promote you, affiliate marketing is about relationship building.

Really useful and interesting, I'll check it now.
Could you please tell me if your tool provides contact details of the relevant person on the site?

="Shubham Ghildiyal, post: 604202, member: 166241"]Share the experience, regarding??
Using the affiliate recruitment service how good is it for recruiting affiliates?
In my personal experience the best method of affiliate recruitment is face to face at affiliate and digital conferences if you can afford the cost and time to travel. The reason is that people like other people and will actively promote you, affiliate marketing is about relationship building.[/QUOTE]
I truly agree to you, that affiliate marketing or any other business mostly depends upon relation building, specially when you are seeking long term business relation! Moreover meeting is person is the best way to know the idea of each other, which creates a strong bond between business partners.

; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Ubuntu <<>> imecaff.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 28366
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;imecaff.com. IN A

;; Query time: 211 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Wed Sep 18 09:53:29 EDT 2019
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 40

Same for MX, NS <<<no nameservers (DNS)

here too:
; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Ubuntu <<>> @8.8.8.8 imecaff.com
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 1783
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

In my personal experience the best method of affiliate recruitment is face to face at affiliate and digital conferences if you can afford the cost and time to travel. The reason is that people like other people and will actively promote you, affiliate marketing is about relationship building

Shubham, which digital conferences you would recommend for adult affiliate program?

banners
Back