The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Are there other civilizations?

Do you think there are other civilizations?

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
done the math
watch the videos
put it to the jury
theres no way we are alone
gotta be other civilizations
and i mean human ones
more advanced than us

Beam this guy up!
aliens-removed.png

From WIKI:
The Drake equation is a probabilistic argument used to estimate the number of active, communicative extraterrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way Galaxy.

The Drake equation is:

�=�∗⋅�p⋅�e⋅�l⋅�i⋅�c⋅�
{\displaystyle N=R_{*}\cdot f_{\mathrm {p} }\cdot n_{\mathrm {e} }\cdot f_{\mathrm {l} }\cdot f_{\mathrm {i} }\cdot f_{\mathrm {c} }\cdot L}

where

N = the number of civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy with which communication might be possible (i.e. which are on the current past light cone);
and

R∗ = the average rate of star formation in our Galaxyfp = the fraction of those stars that have planetsne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planetsfl = the fraction of planets that could support life that actually develop life at some pointfi = the fraction of planets with life that actually go on to develop intelligent life (civilizations)fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into spaceL = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space[5][6]

AND THEN...

There is the

Fermi paradox.............​

ChatGPT knows more than all of us and it's scary...
The problem with ChatGPT right now is it behaves like a high school bullshit artist when it doesn't know the answers

1685983205021.png

On May 15, 2017, we completed a public offering of our Series A Preference Units, liquidation preference $25.00 per unit. The Series A Preference Units are listed on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "GLOP PR".

GasLog Partners LP

I am now an a tiny partner in a fleet of 23 Greek, Marshall Island Flagged, LP Gas tanker ships :) 9.82% year 1099 (qualified dividend [capital gains tax only]) on what I invested ;) Until some some the fleet gets torpedoed in the next war or a few ships get blown up :eek:

banners
Back