The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Are micro-niches still profitable? What is the best way to do it?

Rentals and Realtors

affiliate
Looking for a little extra income on the month, then expand further. I'm ready to get to work.

After a bit of keyword research, how does the iPad niche sound? Here are 12 article ideas I have:

-iPad Pro vs iPad Air

-iPad Pro 3rd Gen vs 4th Gen

-iPad 5th Generation Apple Pencil

-iPad Air 4 Release Date

-iPad Air 4 Review

-iPad Air 3 Review

-iPad Mini 5 Review

-iPad 7th Gen vs 8th Gen

-Best iPad Games

-Best iPad Notetaking App

-Best iPad Apps

-Best iPad for Video Editing

Only thing is, every niche I look into has powerful sites ranking for it. For example, the iPad niche has Apple, techradar, pcmag, and sites like that ranking. But every niche has powerful sites ranking! How do you find one that doesn't?

Also: How does a site like footballsnackhelmets .com outrank Amazon for their own product? He doesn't have many words. What else does Google use to rank besides words?

Looking for a little extra income on the month, then expand further. I'm ready to get to work.
How much extra income? $1 > $10 > $100?

After a bit of keyword research, how does the iPad niche sound? Here are 12 article ideas I have:
-iPad Pro vs iPad Air
-iPad Air 4 Release Date
-iPad Air 4 Review
-iPad Air 3 Review
-iPad Mini 5 Review
-iPad 7th Gen vs 8th Gen
-Best iPad Games
-Best iPad Apps
Alot of traffic, you must use social media, hashtags & image/video in this niche
Just landing pages forget it

Only thing is, every niche I look into has powerful sites ranking for it. For example, the iPad niche has Apple, techradar, pcmag, and sites like that ranking. But every niche has powerful sites ranking! How do you find one that doesn't?
Look at it another way
Customer has question (asks search engine), Apple has best answer (content page rank top in search engine index), you want your content to rank top in index so you must create better answer then Apple, if your not best answer so why you deserve to be top? Same for anything, what is question and can you improve current answer? For iPad find questions Apple cannot or does not answer, if I went in your position it will be category landing pages
  • (color) + (iPad) + (model name)
  • (movie) + (iPad) + (model name)
  • (celebrity) + (iPad) + (model name)
Blog posts are good, but its dessert (comes after meat)

Also: How does a site like footballsnackhelmets .com outrank Amazon for their own product? He doesn't have many words. What else does Google use to rank besides words?

It's easy to outrank Amazon, but like @Graybeard has said it Amazon can start PPC ads when it wants, so I suggest find search volume up to 1,000 or 500 so Amazon isn't interested but enough for you to get good ROI

-iPad Pro vs iPad Air

-iPad Air 4 Release Date

-iPad Air 4 Review

-iPad Air 3 Review

-iPad Mini 5 Review

-iPad 7th Gen vs 8th Gen

-Best iPad Games

-Best iPad Apps

As EuronGreyJoy pointed out you need to be specific in the extra income you are after e.g $100/month, $500/month?

Niche sites or micro niche sites can work if done properly. I am actually working on such a project.
I punched your keywords into ahrefs and they seem pretty competitive. They mostly have a keyword difficulty of 47+. It may take you years to rank on page 1 of google for these terms.

My advice is to pick less competitive keyword if you want to enter this niche. Long tail ones if you can.

As for your question why is the football snack helmets ranking higher than Amazon? I checked their positions and most of the keywords they rank for are very low competitive keywords with low volumes. KD=0 or KD=1.
These are easy to rank for, from my experience.

I hope this helps.

Good luck with your project and ping me if you need more help.

banners
Back