The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are Domain Redirects Worth a Shot?

Strickland

Hi, I have a simple funnel set up, I've been working on it for a few weeks now, it's my first attempt so Im not expecting miricales :)

Basically its a landing page collecting emails in return for a free ebook, then a ten day email followup sequence promoting a clickbank offer. I have a sales angle which doesn't make me out as a guru like most others I see

For traffic I'm going to use bing ads which is set up with keywords and bids ect.

I'm looking for other ways to drive more volume of traffic and I found this website

simpletraffic .co

It looks to be domain redirects which I know is super cold traffic but at 600K visitors over 30 days for $400 it seems pretty good. I worked out if my landing page converts at just 0.5% and I get a 2% open rate on my followup emails, and then a 1% buy rate not only will I have gain subscribers, I will also make a profit over 30 days.

Is it worth a shot or would that $400 be better spent else where?

Thanks

Thanks Graybeard

You got the right guys there, I didn't want to post a link incase I got slapped by the admin :) I'm new round here.

They have a trial service too, maybe I'll give that a go first.

I know some guys who make a little fortune each year with typos in the domain name from cam site's.. So yeah you can make some money with redirects, but its a sport to find that winner haha...

Hello,

Domain redirect is definitely worth a shot. Have you heard of Trellian Direct Search Network?

Trellian offers high-quality domain redirect traffic that can support your lead generation and marketing goals. We specialize in premium domain redirect traffic on a Cost Per Visitor, keyword bidding platform. You can sign up for a free account at trellian.com or contact an account manager at accountmanager@trellian.com if you have any questions regarding our platform, etc. :)

simpletraffic .co

This is not a secure site. You would think that there developers would know they'll not get the search rankings without a valid certificate.

That said, Trustpilot has some decent reviews. Maybe it's worth a shot.

would that $400 be better spent else where

There are so many traffic sources. The thing is, $400 to $500 is the minimum to spend to test traffic in my opinion. I tend to test at least two traffic sources at a time, more often 3 at a time.

Hi,

If you are still in the testing stage, I could recommend you to try adf.ly. We provide 100% organic traffic, where the visitors we send would view your landing page. Conversions, sign ups, etc depends on your campaign, for which you could use these target options: country, device, OS, network provider and the day of the week.

You can DM me if you would like more info.

Good Luck! :)

This is not a secure site. You would think that there developers would know they'll not get the search rankings without a valid certificate.

That said, Trustpilot has some decent reviews. Maybe it's worth a shot.

There are so many traffic sources. The thing is, $400 to $500 is the minimum to spend to test traffic in my opinion. I tend to test at least two traffic sources at a time, more often 3 at a time.

No SSL certificate?
That's surprising as Google Chrome often puts up a warning screen

I am thinking, if you have set up a landing page that should convert when people enter emails, why try your luck when you can absolutely make sure that for every single bucks you spend you get an email?

There are incentive GPT (Get Paid To) websites that you can place your offer or task on, you require that the users actually visit your landing page and enter their email, once they do this, they get some $ for that.

Say between $0.1 to $0.5 for each email. You can also select the targeted country, gender, and even age. But this time, you are sure of conversion for every $ spent, instead of trying for luck. Just a suggestion but you can go the other route too.

Always use an SSL certificate
Yeah. I agree with this. In fact, the first time I had a website I decided to use a SSL Certificate not because I knew what it was, or it's function, but because I wanted my website actually look like those ones with authentic green bar.

They looked more standard than the ones who didn't have the greenbar. Then later on I understood what the function of SSL Certificate was. And anyone who understands that entering his info on a website that is not SSL secured, that info could be leaked later on, they wouldn't do that. So I do agree with you. Besides the google ranking affect, info is not secure.

• Not using TLS (SSL) is just a waste of time now.
  • Google used the bully-pulpit and forced the issue --do or die.
  • 80% the time TLS Certificates are useless overhead bureaucracy --again browser warnings or errors over certificates will destroy whatvever you are doing.

MI
Back