Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone winning with mobile yet?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I don't see much profession with this section yet, and everyone asked for it?

Just wondering if anyone is actually earning money with Mobile traffic yet?

I had net earnings per click of 3 bucks. That was with google adwords wap. The volume wasn't that high and I am in the top two positions for two different campaigns. I had about 50 clicks for March. I want to start testing the mobile networks and see what happens with that....

mobile is still new and pretty tough to crack, due to high cost of traffic, but I still think you can make money with mobile,

I tried admob made a few dollars but spent more than I made, for me facebook is the way to go, but getting harder with new timeline.

Im still yet to properly test mobile - i may try get an expert in here soon!

Mobile traffic is pretty much a trade secret at the moment. Those who are doing it are completely killing it, just like back when Acai was hot, people where keeping tight-lipped about it, but they where completely killing it.

I'm actully making that switch to mobile since my AM at EWA is heavy there I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help me make him some money = ) and he actually recommended that I use Jumptap as my Traffic source so I'll be testing with them. He also said not worry if you get a a lot of clicks and 0 impressions or conversion as that hapens with Mobile and to keep on testing while staying within your budget which I'm sure we all do = ). Thats what he told me as of now and once I get a campaign up like within a day or so I'll post it up.

I'm actully making that switch to mobile since my AM at EWA is heavy there I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help me make him some money = ) and he actually recommended that I use Jumptap as my Traffic source so I'll be testing with them. He also said not worry if you get a a lot of clicks and 0 impressions or conversion as that hapens with Mobile and to keep on testing while staying within your budget which I'm sure we all do = ). Thats what he told me as of now and once I get a campaign up like within a day or so I'll post it up.

Very excited to see this!

I want to get into mobile since this IMHO is the future of CPA marketing. I listened to a presentation about Mobile Trading Desk and it looks pretty promising. It does require 1500 min to get started but its looks very user friendly and completely transparent. I will def get into it soon. Will be attending Affiliate Summit in Austin next week. maybe will see some people there. Good Luck!!

We are winning with mobile traffic for several months already.
As we are a CPA network that just takes percent then our affiliates are also winning with it.

You just need to find better offers.

I set up two campaigns with JumpTap, but I did not get impressions, I am wondering why, I sent an email to JT support , hoping that these problem is going to be fixed fast, once done I will let u know how it goes.

I want to get into mobile since this IMHO is the future of CPA marketing. I listened to a presentation about Mobile Trading Desk and it looks pretty promising. It does require 1500 min to get started but its looks very user friendly and completely transparent. I will def get into it soon. Will be attending Affiliate Summit in Austin next week. maybe will see some people there. Good Luck!!

Been running on Mobile Trading Desk or as it is called "Human Demand" which is the actual mobile traffic RTB, (Real Time Bidding) platform since June 1st. It has one of the best tracking capabilities available in the market place, so that is a huge plus. Their down fall is the traffic sources are not that good yet. They talk about adding more sources but what they have now is MoPub, Mocospace, Smaato, Nexage, Mobclix and Liveintent. MoPub has consistantly converted the best for me. And they have been running a $500 opt in offer lately.

I've been trying some other traffic sources with my winning campaigns outside of Human Demand to scale things up and found that I like TapIt and Leadbolt for my AU traffic. Been testing some tracking software for optimizing the campaigns, tried Bevo's and just seemed too messy. Going to set up Prosper202 for some mobile tracking. Has anyone else tried Prosper202 for mobile out there or anything else that worked well?

I am having a lot of success with mobile but it's on the back end. I use it to build a list and then make my money on the back end. It's getting better every day now. But make sure to track your clicks lots of traffic that was not targeted . Like if I am targeting US, &Canada, I will see some crazy things like New Zealand traffic . Usually they will credit back if you call them on it. There is no traffic like Google traffic ! Too Bad They Are Ass Holes. I post up a list of my best Mobile networks for you guy's soon.

I have been experimenting with mobile. Doing some installs and getting some results but overall not that profitable. I usually create banners and direct link. Perhaps I need to create landing pages...I'm trying tapit and airpush. Am going to try JumpTap next. According to my AM at W4, their mobile offers are doing good. CTR for me is quite low. Will continue to update as I believe in mobile as there are millions of them and more to come!!

I have been experimenting with mobile. Doing some installs and getting some results but overall not that profitable. I usually create banners and direct link. Perhaps I need to create landing pages...I'm trying tapit and airpush. Am going to try JumpTap next. According to my AM at W4, their mobile offers are doing good. CTR for me is quite low. Will continue to update as I believe in mobile as there are millions of them and more to come!!
I just started pushing with Tapit with some little success to start with...what niche are you pushing? Do you go RON or hit channels?

I just started pushing with Tapit with some little success to start with...what niche are you pushing? Do you go RON or hit channels?

free offer email submit, both RON and channels.

ctr ads.tapit screenshot.png
but no conversion :(

MI
Back