The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone winning with mobile yet?

there are a few mobile networks that are decent where you can bid on ad space. not sure what the ROI is so i guess you would have to do a lot of split testing. I think you might want to start with a minimum of $2500-5000. app download or PPC would be the most applicable. I want to get into this soon but yea a case study would be nice

Mobile has started to pick up this year ! It's still one of my best resources to build my list's. You could get cheap targeted clicks ,so if you build a list with it monetize on back end. There is some great mobile traffic networks for cheap clicks. Mobile is great for running CPA offers out of country.

Mobile has started to pick up this year ! It's still one of my best resources to build my list's. You could get cheap targeted clicks ,so if you build a list with it monetize on back end. There is some great mobile traffic networks for cheap clicks. Mobile is great for running CPA offers out of country.

Can you name some of them ? thks

I would really appreciate some mobile guides and case studies if anyone is earning!

Everything I read points to mobile being a hard nut to crack, now whether that is just people trying to dissuade us from trying it to keep competition down, or whether it's as difficult as it sounds I don't yet know, as I am yet to try it myself. I think it could be a tricky place for a newbie to start and I can see a lot of money being poured down the drain if you aren't careful, but I too would welcome some insight from anyone involved in mobile at the moment.

Let me keep this section alive by stating that I am making good income promoting games and adult downloads via LeadBolt Network, mainly from Italy, Swiss, and German traffic. Text ads for offers accepting Android devices can be displayed as push notifications and have been converting really well for me. Whats more, they have high payouts (in Euros). However, as usual, test everything including different text ads and banners to know which one converts. KissMyAds has great European offers.

Let me keep this section alive by stating that I am making good income promoting games and adult downloads via LeadBolt Network, mainly from Italy, Swiss, and German traffic. Text ads for offers accepting Android devices can be displayed as push notifications and have been converting really well for me. Whats more, they have high payouts (in Euros). However, as usual, test everything including different text ads and banners to know which one converts. KissMyAds has great European offers.
A case study/guide would really benefit alot of members here man?

Mobile is definitely a big and booming market with huge potentials.
Well, it's also important to choose a good ad company to work with.
I would love to know more from any one who has experience on this field.

banners
Back