The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone using BlueHost?

I do, it is fast. Very supportive when you have troubles regarding your website or shall I say a very friendly customer support. Try it you and you won't regret.

I use them, good support from homepage online chat, two click installation for most of the popular CMS' such as wordpress, photo display, forums etc, PHP, Perl and Python installed on server with root access if you send them a photo ID, pretty cheap price (3.50 a month?)

Only hassle I've had was 3 hours of down time last month for maintenance, seems that is rare though.

Count me as well. Bluehost is the choice for me. You can compare to of my forum for speed test, loading etc.

The one with Bluehost: www(dot)kakizone(dot)com

The one with hostdepartment: www(dot)cibaikia(dot)com

I strongly won't recommend hostdepartment as their server is extremely slow. Bluehost is great a providing lots 1 click features. You can have blogs, photo gallerys and any other stuff for your site easily.

The help team, haha, might have to wait a while for them to respond. I have also experience site down for couple of minutes but it should be alright.

Yeah I use bluehost as well. Great package for value. Overall, server service uptime about 99.8% per month average. Not so bad, most of the time server down for only less than 3 min.

Thank you, wow by sending photo you only pay 3.50 /month ? what the bandwith and space capacity? is it all unlimited like hostgator ?

banners
Back