The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the advantages of using ssd web hosting?

VanMc

I came across Kvchosting.com and found out that this host offers ssd hosting deals.
Frankly speaking I have never heard about such hosting solutions. Can anyone explain me the advantages of using this hosting solution?

Will you help me?

They use Solid State Drives. These are extremely fast and are becoming extremely reliable. Often a bit more expensive, but worth it IMO. I'll be moving to SSD's this year for my sites.

There are a lot of providers in our Resources area. Have a look through them, talk to a few of them. I am sure you can find a few that you like.

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Kvchosting.com

Every support request I have submitted has been resolved quickly (most within an hour) even at 2 am. The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

Following are the advantages of SSD web hosting -
1. Environment friendly
2. 300% Faster Web Hosting Speed
3. Increased Reliability and Security
4. High Stability

Kvchosting.com will meet your expectations, I like this host due to these factors:
- Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
- Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
- Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.

Hey OP,
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

the abbreviation of Solid State Drive Hosting, is a web hosting utilizing solid state drives to store data persistently. With the vague concept, many customers are confused what are the advantages and disadvantages of SSD hosting, do I really need SSD hosting for my websites, etc. In this article, we carefully introduce the advantages and disadvantages of SSD hosting, and explain why you need it to power your website. Besides, we also find the best SSD hosting option as A2Hosting which helps customers start a fast and secure website at an affordable price.

Well, Kvchosting.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

I like their facebook page: facebook.com/kvchosting

There is no need to hesitate any longer. Kvchosting.com will serve your demands.

They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.
They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.

Solid hosting services so far, keep it up!

You will not see much different between SSD and SATA drive, when you just use it for normal hosting. You will see the different on media file. Best opt for a good network rather than searching for hosting drive type.

MI
Back