The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Anyone use Paypal subscriptions?

I use paypal subscription for all my adverts, its a much easier way to manage your advert revenue.
It saves you having to send email back and forth and if the client wants to stop the advert, they cancel the subscription and you just remove the advert.
Its a much more efficient way to thank sending monthly invoice.

PayPal seems to be the standard method for subscriptions, or the main one used anyways.

I use PP in conjunction with other payment methods on all of my sites.

KP

We mainly use Paypal too. However, recently we have been investigating PROTX and may use them instead for all our payments.
They charge a £20 monthly flat fee and do not take any commissions thereafter!

Protx are a payment facilitator though aren't they? You also need a separate account like streamile etc to actually collect your money.

I prefer using subscriptions but it would depend on the product but I normally get more than one payment.

OWG, how do you "2CO subscriptions" ?? Particularly their transfer of funds to UK bank accounts and the overall costs including fund transfers.

Protx are a payment facilitator though aren't they? You also need a separate account like streamile etc to actually collect your money.

It would appear you also need to get a merchant account with a bank which would drive up the costs on their cheap service!

MI
Back