The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to get lower fees on Paypal?

They also may reduce it over time as you establish a long term relationship with them and your volume increases.

Another way to make sure the fees aren't too high is to try and make payments, and especially overseas payments, personal ones and not business ones.

Business payments will incur a fee I believe if it's under a certain amount (I think it's around $20, but it's worth checking) but a personal payment from just one individual to another won't incur and charges.

The FAQ page actually on the PayPal site is very good, and covers a lot of topics like this, so I'd definitely recommend checking that out also, to clarify any issues like this you might have in the future.

Paypal takes 4% of transaction plus 85 cents for each transaction. If your sender is a mass payment account holder it will be free otherwise no chance.

Paypal takes 4% of transaction plus 85 cents for each transaction. If your sender is a mass payment account holder it will be free otherwise no chance.

It only applies to the sender? What about the receiver? 4% of the transaction is a bit steep especially if the payment is a lot.

MI
Back