The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone using Clickbank? How long does it take for you to get paid?

CeliVega

affiliate
I have heard of how if you put in efforts and if you are patient, Clickbank will work well for you.
The last time I check, the minimum payout requirement for Clickbank is 100 dollars, with a processing fee of 2 or 3 dollar. Has it change after that?
For those who use Clickbank frequently, how long does it take for you to reach yoru first 100 dollars on Clickbank?

It should be monthly if am not wrong. I tend to use Payspree which pays directly as soon as the sale is made through your link. It is much better that way other than having to wait a whole or two months before you get your money.

Also if you do not meet the $100 threshold, they gladly deduct about $5 every month that your account sits below $100. I watched my account go to $0.

Also if you do not meet the $100 threshold, they gladly deduct about $5 every month that your account sits below $100. I watched my account go to $0.

Seriously?! Doesn't seems like a healthy business practice if you ask me >_>
You actually have to keep earning to keep your money or else they will keep it as their own huh?
I wonder why I never heard about this from all those "Clickbank sucess stories"......
I guess I will have to give Clickbank a pass.

banners
Back