The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

PayMate and previously limited PayPal members?

J

jpvonline

Hey SEOTalk!
Recently, My PayPal was limited for refunding to many people from eBay. They paid twice due to a system bug and from that, I was limited and it is non-reversible according to PayPal staff after countless calls and emails.
So this brings me to this topic.
Do you think previously limited PayPal users can use PayMate for a 'Fresh Start'?

What are your opinions on this?

That would be pretty cool if they did, especially in your case.

So are you saying that you can never use PayPal the same way you used to again? Your limited status is permanent?

I think you could probably get a fresh start with this Pay Mate. I did not know it was just like PayPal and that you could use it to pay people online and collect from buyers on eBay. I am going to have to give it another look. Maybe, I will be creating an account here. PayPal does have too many rules and regulations that seem out of this world. I understand it is for my own protection. Maybe, this site will also. Just give it a shot, what do you have to lose?

I've been hearing good things about Paymate. I thought that they were going to be a flash-in-the-pan, but they've done pretty well for themselves. I really hope that they can give Paypal some serious competition. Right now, Paypal has way too much marketshare.

I haven't really heard much about PayMate but from what I have read so far, I think they are not so bad, but the big question is will they really last? Many companies come in to try and replace PayPal but after a while they close shop, and for that reason, many people like playing it safe with PayPal.

banners
Back