The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone tried 50onred?

chiruraaj

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I have been hearing good feedback about the traffic quality of 50onred. So I was wondering if any of our affiliate fix member tried it and can give feedback on how is the traffic quality there? Thanks. :)

Hi Fernandoch,
Thanks for the reply. Do they have traffic volume like LI? Are you able to get the camapigns profitable?

Well I am targeting the US for now and they do seem to have traffic, but so expensive... Some bids are even above the $1. I have had some conversions, but not profitable yet. I have been trying them for 3 days only... And as far as I know, their expertise is in intext...

The support is really great, I even had my account manager on a call on skype to clarify all the doubts I had.

I will keep trying them for a while to see how things go and will reply here if you want.

Last edited:
yup I guess newbies starting with ppv may have to go with 50onred now as Leadimpact have increased their minimum initial deposit to 1000$.

I think this is better for us that are already in, what do you think?

But the traffic quality, for me, cannot be compared with TV.

I also installed the software to check how things go for the users, and everywhere I go with the installer for LI I get ads. Too many ads. The installer you can get it from moviefather.com

With TV, the users only get 4 ads per day. I could not find the software to get the ads from 50onred, their support team don't want to tell us...

Last edited:
Yup now we will only compete with those people who are serious with their PPV business, and may be wont have to get stuck in insensible bidding wars. :)
I installed the strongvault backup software for LI popups. :)

are you also on TV?

Yup now we will only compete with those people who are serious with their PPV business, and may be wont have to get stuck in insensible bidding wars. :)
I installed the strongvault backup software for LI popups. :)

are you also on TV?

Yes, it cannot be compared to any other PPV traffic source, at least for me.

I have been using 50onred for many years now and their traffic quality is very good. They now have intext, search and pop traffic. For sure give it a try!

Hi Ivan,

Nice to get a response from you here. :)
have you been using their pop up traffic? I have heard that the bids there are too high. is that the case?

Last edited:
Any comment on MediaTraffic ?
How are their traffic quality and what country and what type of offers works best? If anyone knows, please share.

I am thinking of going with 50onRed, but their Popup dimensions confuse me. Rather than creatives needing to be a specific size, 50onRed just say that their popup window resizes to 100px less than the users browser window ... and that there is no scrollbars on the popup window.

So how the heck am I supposed to know what is a safe size for my landing page design ? Even if I use a Responsive design, with no scrollbars, elements might end up beyond the bottom of thw window.

I don't know why 50onRed have over-complicated this - unless I'm missing something ? It puts me off working with them because I won't know whether my creatives are being seen properly.

MI
Back