The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Anyone Promoting Pure Asian Garcinia?

David2017

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had success ( made commissions) of late promoting Pure Asian Garcinia to the US and Canada as a free-to-try offer? if yes, what advertisement channels have worked the best for them?

I would appreciate your sharing your experiences if you have any.

Thank you for reading!

Hi, David! I'm not sure that people will divulge their active campaign channels but hopefully, some can give some general advice for that vertical, or mention what worked in the past for them.

Meanwhile, there may be some helpful tips in these threads:

Simple Strategy to get cheaper bids on Leadimpact (uses garcinia as an example for the method that you could use for any keyword ad run)

Tips to improve your daily CPA earnings. (scroll down to weight loss)

Why More Affiliates are Using Native Advertising to Promote Health and Beauty Offers ( @emily bizprofits always posts great tutorials!)

Weight Loss Offer with Bing Journey (a follow-along journey, see how the member moves from zero leads)

You can also use the magnifying glass on the upper right of any page to search for more. :)

Hi, David! I'm not sure that people will divulge their active campaign channels but hopefully, some can give some general advice for that vertical, or mention what worked in the past for them.

Meanwhile, there may be some helpful tips in these threads:

Simple Strategy to get cheaper bids on Leadimpact (uses garcinia as an example for the method that you could use for any keyword ad run)

Tips to improve your daily CPA earnings. (scroll down to weight loss)

Why More Affiliates are Using Native Advertising to Promote Health and Beauty Offers ( @emily bizprofits always posts great tutorials!)

Weight Loss Offer with Bing Journey (a follow-along journey, see how the member moves from zero leads)

You can also use the magnifying glass on the upper right of any page to search for more. :)

Many thanks, Azgold!

Hi azgold,

Please do you know how I could get hold of William Souzas, the man whose webinars were advertised here last week? I would like to have a chat with him about a matter he raised on the webinar.

MI
Back