The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

anyone here know about this?

kristina121

affiliate
i just seen this site from my timeline on facebook.
here
is it true? if yes, i will try this. i'm just looking for any courses in udemy also.

Hello
This is joke
what i know is Udemy they have an account for organizations and if u have an account like that u can share Courses With your team
But this is not true
yes they have coupons and free courses and some of people take there courses and put them in torrent that's what i know

Hello
This is joke
what i know is Udemy they have an account for organizations and if u have an account like that u can share Courses With your team
But this is not true
yes they have coupons and free courses and some of people take there courses and put them in torrent that's what i know
@tyoussef : did you try that?
@kristina121 , i thinks that is true. because i have try they site. i get the course with excel format. like this :
Untitled.png

Last edited:
There are plenty of free courses on Udemy. Just do a search on their site. And that will be legal.

Shiny bobbles and out dated materials. You can learn as much from YouTube, probably more. If all of you were to simply become experts at researching, easy to do, you would find every answer you require.

i just seen this site from my timeline on facebook.
here
is it true? if yes, i will try this. i'm just looking for any courses in udemy also.
E.g. they offer a SEO course with the BIG title: The 2016 complete SEO courses. - Inside it says "Date Launch: January 2015", which is a difference of light years in Google SEO :)

@T J Tutor gave you the wise advices ;)

I have seen several of such websites over the past year. Some of them have been given a reseller option for the courses and the others are just but a hoax. They either want to swindle the money from you or just get your contact information. If you are in need of the udemy courses, find them on YouTube or any other alternative. Avoid using the content that is out of date so as to get the knowledge the is current based.

Shiny bobbles and out dated materials. You can learn as much from YouTube, probably more. If all of you were to simply become experts at researching, easy to do, you would find every answer you require.

The older I get, the more I realize most people need their hands held. No curiosity about anything whatsoever.

E.g. they offer a SEO course with the BIG title: The 2016 complete SEO courses. - Inside it says "Date Launch: January 2015", which is a difference of light years in Google SEO :)

@T J Tutor gave you the wise advices ;)

the "Date Launch" is When the course that is launch on udemy. do you are foolish guy? :D

Okay everyone, keep it nice. All discussions can be fruitful when they are nice. Keep open minds and help one another please.

It is a shiny bobble site! I have been around long enough to recognize this. In the end, if it is something someone wants, then get it and come back to tell us all about how much the information earned you. Maybe start a follow along.

Meanwhile, we haven't heard back from the OP, @kristina121 and we need to pay attention to her needs in this discussion.

banners
Back