The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Anyone can Suggest Offers in any niche with Rev-share for FORESEABLE FUTURE?

I'm into Affiliate marketing and i am looking for offers in any niche or verticals( private or direct-to-advertizers please) that run on revenue share per either sale/subscription.

Even If its luxury offers that wont be bad as long as it is something good and relatable.

Black/grey/white hat offers doesn't matter.

Although i'd love payment in btc and being an immediate will be good.

Anyone has any suggestion?

I don't off the top of my head, although I know networks have revshare offers, but I'm going to move this thread to the Business Centre and add an Offer Wanted prefix for you. That's where company reps usually check.

Nice to see you again, by the way. :)

I don't off the top of my head, although I know networks have revshare offers, but I'm going to move this thread to the Business Centre and add an Offer Wanted prefix for you. That's where company reps usually check.

Nice to see you again, by the way. :)

Many thanks.
i will appreciate.
Although i am either looking for private or direct-to-advertizers kind of offers.

Banggood.com has a long term revshare for new customers in general e-commerce. like 3% lifetime --banggood is a China based alibaba or amazon like clone. Don't know how reliable they are long-term but they have been observed by me for more than a year ...

banners
Back