The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Quality Affiliate Networks that Don't Require Approval?

thealchemist777

affiliate
Hi, everyone,

I want run some campaigns with Facebook Ads, and I need to find the right offers. However, most affiliate networks require a website and I don't have that. I can create one with content in 48 hours, but that would not solve the problem since they require traffic.

I have access to Clickbank, but I don't want to do anything blackhat. I don't have the time and patience to play cat and mouse with FB, and I want to build a solid business, that can operate legally, ethically, and run campaigns on any platform.

So, I would be really grateful if you could point me in the right direction. Do you guys know any affiliate networks that host lead gen offers and don't require approval?

Also, apart from lead gen, I am also open to suggestions if you know any other offer types that work on FB.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. No need to suggest that I should take the time to build a website and do SEO, because I am already doing that. I started a few days ago, and that is my long term game. However, I also want to do media buying.

Last edited:
why not just type in I-will-by-traffic-for-this-im-me.com
see what replies you get and be able to prove your Facebook campaigns are active --not just a lot of bullshit :p

Hi, everyone,

I want run some campaigns with Facebook Ads, and I need to find the right offers. However, most affiliate networks require a website and I don't have that. I can create one with content in 48 hours, but that would not solve the problem since they require traffic.

I have access to Clickbank, but I don't want to do anything blackhat. I don't have the time and patience to play cat and mouse with FB, and I want to build a solid business, that can operate legally, ethically, and run campaigns on any platform.

So, I would be really grateful if you could point me in the right direction. Do you guys know any networks that host lead gen offers and don't require approval?

Also, apart from lead gen, I am also open to suggestions if you know any other offer types that work on FB.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. No need to suggest that I should take the time to build a website and do SEO, because I am already doing that. I started a few days ago, and that is my long term game. However, I also want to do media buying.
You could try cloaking. Or find advertising networks that will approve your advertising campaigns (well, where moderation is easier).
If we're talking about any networks where you can post lead-generating offers and don't require approval. For the most part, these are ad networks with Push notifications
Native ads
Popunder
Clickunder
Banners
In-Page Push
Video Ads
Calendar
Direct Click

Here is the thing about the websites networks ask from you. For the most part, they use them to help with the verification process. They want to see a site with your name somewhere in the disclosures pages.
However, some of the networks that want to see something more than that with a site are trying to weed out any newbies. Many networks only work with affiliates that have successful relationships with other networks.

There are networks here that work with newbies. Just create a thread in the Business Center forum stating that you are new and need a couple of networks to get you going. Tell them your story. As long as you are straight up with them then you will see some of the networks respond and give you a chance to work with them.

You could try cloaking. Or find advertising networks that will approve your advertising campaigns (well, where moderation is easier).
If we're talking about any networks where you can post lead-generating offers and don't require approval. For the most part, these are ad networks with Push notifications
Native ads
Popunder
Clickunder
Banners
In-Page Push
Video Ads
Calendar
Direct Click

Hey, @Premeier_ak, thanks for your reply. I've heard that you get bans even with cloaking, that's why I am considering white hat.

Also, sorry my previous message was not clear, I am actually looking for affiliate networks that host good white hat offers and don't require approval.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Here is the thing about the websites networks ask from you. For the most part, they use them to help with the verification process. They want to see a site with your name somewhere in the disclosures pages.
However, some of the networks that want to see something more than that with a site are trying to weed out any newbies. Many networks only work with affiliates that have successful relationships with other networks.

There are networks here that work with newbies. Just create a thread in the Business Center forum stating that you are new and need a couple of networks to get you going. Tell them your story. As long as you are straight up with them then you will see some of the networks respond and give you a chance to work with them.
Hi, T J, thanks for your reply. Ok, if I don't find any networks, I will create a thread in the Business Center. Thanks again!

Hey, @Premeier_ak, thanks for your reply. I've heard that you get bans even with cloaking, that's why I am considering white hat.

Also, sorry my previous message was not clear, I am actually looking for affiliate networks that host good white hat offers and don't require approval.

Cheers.
I understand you want to work in a white vertical. Yes, in this direction there are fewer bans from the side of advertisers, and the audience is more loyal to such advertising. To "white" offers include:
General consumer goods
Clothing
Footwear
Accessories
Household goods
Appliances
Toys
Car parts

This is often those offers that are useful, and somehow help people in life. As a source of traffic for white offers are suitable for absolutely all popular networks (advertising).

And if you are for example registered in an affiliate programme, and you see that the offerer is closed and you need access to it, you need to write to the card of the offerer or the manager of the affiliate programme. Then you will need to describe your traffic sources and add a link to them (it can be your website, social network, YouTube channel). This is so that the affiliate programme understands where the traffic comes from and what quality it is, and how you attract it.

MI
Back