The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Partnership Any one from Adverten here?

AffKitty

affiliate
Hi,

First of, thanks for reading. I am into adult marketing and my main source of revenue is large network of adult tube sites(70+).

I was browsing through forum and came to know about the Smartlink of Adverten. So I signed up, but the affiliate manger denied my account saying that it is their requirement that you need to prove to them that you are making certain amount of money on other CPA network to be able to promote their offers..! Which seems absurd to me.

Since my main source is through banners advertisement on my tube site which have cost per impression module, So I am not "qualified" to be able to do business with them.

I am posting in a hope that someone from Adverten may read it and approve my account.

Thank You

Hi,

First of, thanks for reading. I am into adult marketing and my main source of revenue is large network of adult tube sites(70+).

I was browsing through forum and came to know about the Smartlink of Adverten. So I signed up, but the affiliate manger denied my account saying that it is their requirement that you need to prove to them that you are making certain amount of money on other CPA network to be able to promote their offers..! Which seems absurd to me.

Since my main source is through banners advertisement on my tube site which have cost per impression module, So I am not "qualified" to be able to do business with them.

I am posting in a hope that someone from Adverten may read it and approve my account.

Thank You

Many networks now require proof of income and/or proof of success with other networks before accepting a new publisher. This is not uncommon.

Alexis.adverten , can you address this please?

Hi all!
@T J Tutor , thank you for tagging me.
@AffKitty , it's indeed a common practice in most of the networks to ask for experience proof. Since you couldn't provide it, your application wasn't approved. We believe that you're a qualified affiliate, but we have some rules that can't be ignored.

@AffKitty Unfortunately some networks follow some weird rules and practices.
I have personally never understood why would a network/advertiser ask any pub/affiliate to prove themselves, before they start working without any upfront compensation.
Anyway, please refer to our Resources section, you may find some good networks and advertisers in the adult niche.
And if you look around, there are plenty of quality networks who are more than happy to work with Newbies, and dont really need anyone to prove anything, regardless of their experience.

MI
Back