The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any good landing page creator?

fafang

affiliate
As a newbie, I have tested some popular options out there:

- Builerall: it runs so slow on my computer. Don't want it.
- Wordpress: I think WP would be easy to use. But find out it's easy only in creating blogs with contents. For landing page, it creates headache after headache for me. Most of the time, it's the image's positioning. It's hard to have image positioning look good on both website and mobile. I ended up spending hours tweeking an image or the design because I couldn't find how to change something and that makes the landing page not professional...I can be more productive than that...
- Wix: Seems to be a good option for drag and drop

Since I have domain name and hosting already, it doesn't give me many free options. I would like to use WP as it's free with my hosting. So I am thinking about WP, but switching to Wix (free version) when I cannot find a way to change the design. I know that would leave me have less control but I don't have other method :(

What do you think about this strategy? Do you have other free landing page creator to recommend?

Make the investment and have someone build the lander for you. DO NOT USE WIX or similar platforms for your landers.

It's easy, use an intelligence platform to identify the landers that are currently successful, the intelligence platform will let you rip the lander, it will also show you the creatives that are sending the lander traffic and where the traffic that is converting is coming from.

I suggest you spend some time either on Fiverr, Freelancers, or some place similar to find someone to take the ripped lander and creatives, make minor modifications so they are not exact duplicates, and to integrate your needs like the code snippets for opt-ins, affiliate links leading to the conversion page, etc.

When you find someone you can regularly count on producing good work, at a reasonable price, and quick turnaround, you will then have a new team member that will make it easy for you to get campaigns up and running quickly.

Remember to split test everything!

This is how we all do it and it is how you will be competitive with the top affiliates out there!

Make the investment and have someone build the lander for you. DO NOT USE WIX or similar platforms for your landers.

It's easy, use an intelligence platform to identify the landers that are currently successful, the intelligence platform will let you rip the lander, it will also show you the creatives that are sending the lander traffic and where the traffic that is converting is coming from.

I suggest you spend some time either on Fiverr, Freelancers, or some place similar to find someone to take the ripped lander and creatives, make minor modifications so they are not exact duplicates, and to integrate your needs like the code snippets for opt-ins, affiliate links leading to the conversion page, etc.

When you find someone you can regularly count on producing good work, at a reasonable price, and quick turnaround, you will then have a new team member that will make it easy for you to get campaigns up and running quickly.

This is how we all do it and it is how you will be competitive with the top affiliates out there!
Thanks so much for your reply! I definitely didn't know what intelligence platform is until you told me. Is there any resource page I can go to for more information? Or any recommendations?

I find out most of time, I am doing a freelancer's job: creating and tweaking landing pages, thinking and writing contents, etc. Of course, these are necessary job but they have little to do with attracting traffic. However, these kinds of job eat up my time. I will definitely explore about the websites you mentioned as I don't have time to do freelancer's job. Wonder why many people out there talking about posting on social media and creating landing pages as part of their job... At least this is what I read about in affiliate marketing...

Does using intelligence platform matter if I am doing CPA instead of affiliate marketing? In CPA, the landing page I create often has to match the company's own landing page. That would leave little space for creating something else.

Is there any resource page I can go to for more information? Or any recommendations?

For Intelligence Platforms, there are a bunch of them in our Resources, Research and Intelligence.

We also have some awesome discounts set up with AdPlexity, SpyOver, and Social AdScout.

Wonder why many people out there talking about posting on social media and creating landing pages as part of their job... At least this is what I read about in affiliate marketing...

This is likely marketers on FB that have built funnels using their ad platform. For FB, you usually build a FB Page, and the links on that page go to your lander hosted on your own site. It's a part of the funnel. FB Ad > your FB Page > Your Landing Page > Conversion Page.

Does using intelligence platform matter if I am doing CPA instead of affiliate marketing? I

Always use an intelligence platform. They show you what creatives are working, what landers are working, and what traffic is working.

Does using intelligence platform matter if I am doing CPA instead of affiliate marketing? In CPA, the landing page I create often has to match the company's own landing page. That would leave little space for creating something else.

Intelligence platforms are for spying on your competitors.

T J Tutor, thanks so much! I already invested in a spy tool. Frankly, none of the youtube videos I saw before said anything about using spy tools or the investment we have to make in affiliate marketing. They picture a very unrealistic picture that people with no money can make huge money easily within a short time. It seems that as long as I have a landing page and put on some ads, people will naturally click and I will make money.

As I get to know more, I need to invest in domain, hosting, spy tools, vpn, ads, courses, etc. If you are new and don't have any existing followers on any social platforms, chances are you are going to invest in paid ads. If you are not experienced in ads, you will lose some money in the beginning. It's not an easy-to-make-money way

(Sorry, for some unknown reason, I cannot find a way to reply while quoting what you said)

They picture a very unrealistic picture that people with no money can make huge money easily within a short time.

Yup, gurus lure people in with the "auto-pilot riches." As you've discovered, it's not as easy, cheap or fast as they lead you to believe.

To include someone's whole post in a response, you can click the green REPLY button at the bottom of the post. It will then be included in your response.

To include some of the text but not the whole post, highlight what you want to reply to then click the green REPLY button that pops up, like in the pic below.

upload_2020-3-13_10-13-9.png

You can also highlight the text, click the + symbol at the top of your response text editor and copy and insert the highlighted text between QUOTE and /QUOTE. It looks like so....

upload_2020-3-13_10-22-0.png

Hope that helps! :)

Yup, gurus lure people in with the "auto-pilot riches." As you've discovered, it's not as easy, cheap or fast as they lead you to believe.

To include someone's whole post in a response, you can click the green REPLY button at the bottom of the post. It will then be included in your response.

To include some of the text but not the whole post, highlight what you want to reply to then click the green REPLY button that pops up, like in the pic below.

View attachment 16046

You can also highlight the text, click the + symbol at the top of your response text editor and copy and insert the highlighted text between QUOTE and /QUOTE. It looks like so....

View attachment 16048

Hope that helps! :)
Thanks a lot! It definitely helps.

There are honestly tons of them entirely. Have you tried Joomla ? Have you tried something like Jimdo ? Have you tried something like Zoho and Google sites, I could say that there is something like upto 300 good domains of all that schemes anyway.

The best landing page its clickfunnels but you need to pay 100$ monthly .If you are not making some money in Im i dont suggest it ,try to find something free .But if you want to go to the next level then clickfunnel ots the way

Currently testing DropFunnels which is based on Wordpress technology and looks like that is what I am going to use myself.

It is similar to ClickFunnels but you have ability to create a blog, a front-end website, landing pages/funnels from the same dashboard and the starting plan is $49 per month with unlimited everything(pages, funnels, membership sites).

They offer 14 days free trial so you can check it out.

Basically you get Wordpress prebuilt for you without installing anything, bothering with plugins, hosting etc... it is all included for you within the same dashboard :) So you do not need it a plugin like Elementor to use it because their in-built landing page creator is just as good as Elementor, also you can add check out forums to sell your products, you can integrate Stripe etc.

And the most important thing is that pages built on DropFunnels are super fast what is not really the case with something like ClickFunnels(super slow pages).

T J Tutor, thanks so much! I already invested in a spy tool. Frankly, none of the youtube videos I saw before said anything about using spy tools or the investment we have to make in affiliate marketing. They picture a very unrealistic picture that people with no money can make huge money easily within a short time. It seems that as long as I have a landing page and put on some ads, people will naturally click and I will make money.

As I get to know more, I need to invest in domain, hosting, spy tools, vpn, ads, courses, etc. If you are new and don't have any existing followers on any social platforms, chances are you are going to invest in paid ads. If you are not experienced in ads, you will lose some money in the beginning. It's not an easy-to-make-money way

(Sorry, for some unknown reason, I cannot find a way to reply while quoting what you said)
Hi, I would recommend Clickfunnel. I think it gives a 14-day trial too to try before you spend money on this. I tried this and found it better.

Last edited:
Currently testing DropFunnels which is based on Wordpress technology and looks like that is what I am going to use myself.

It is similar to ClickFunnels but you have ability to create a blog, a front-end website, landing pages/funnels from the same dashboard and the starting plan is $49 per month with unlimited everything(pages, funnels, membership sites).

They offer 14 days free trial so you can check it out.

Basically you get Wordpress prebuilt for you without installing anything, bothering with plugins, hosting etc... it is all included for you within the same dashboard :) So you do not need it a plugin like Elementor to use it because their in-built landing page creator is just as good as Elementor, also you can add check out forums to sell your products, you can integrate Stripe etc.

And the most important thing is that pages built on DropFunnels are super fast what is not really the case with something like ClickFunnels(super slow pages).
Clickfunnels or its alternatives aren't what I am looking for. I am looking for something very simple. Creating one-page landing, mostly CPA offers on mobile. But thanks for your information. Will keep it for my future reference.

Clickfunnels or its alternatives aren't what I am looking for. I am looking for something very simple. Creating one-page landing, mostly CPA offers on mobile. But thanks for your information. Will keep it for my future reference.

It is simple and very easy to use, you can easily create one-page landing page with it :)

If you do not want to use a Wordpress based platform like DF, as the only option I see PureLander.

- Wordpress: I think WP would be easy to use. But find out it's easy only in creating blogs with contents. For landing page, it creates headache after headache for me. Most of the time, it's the image's positioning. It's hard to have image positioning look good on both website and mobile. I ended up spending hours tweeking an image or the design because I couldn't find how to change something and that makes the landing page not professional...I can be more productive than that...

What do you think about this strategy? Do you have other free landing page creator to recommend?
WordPress + Elementor Pro is all I use when building anything...PERIOD!

I don´t know if you used Elementor Pro with WP but there are literally endless possibilities when it comes to what you´re able to build with Elementor Pro.

It has dozens of amazing addons that further enhance its features,

Its interface is very intuitive and easy to get used to. Also, YouTube is filled with tutorials about it so its learning curve is very acceptable in comparison to other page builders.

Also, with CartFlow, you can build unlimited high-converting funnels you can integrate with the most popular email autoresponders in the market.

I need a very compelling reason to move away from WP when it comes to handling my business.

Cheers!

MI
Back