The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any good landing page creator?

As a newbie, I have tested some popular options out there:

- Builerall: it runs so slow on my computer. Don't want it.
- Wordpress: I think WP would be easy to use. But find out it's easy only in creating blogs with contents. For landing page, it creates headache after headache for me. Most of the time, it's the image's positioning. It's hard to have image positioning look good on both website and mobile. I ended up spending hours tweeking an image or the design because I couldn't find how to change something and that makes the landing page not professional...I can be more productive than that...
- Wix: Seems to be a good option for drag and drop

Since I have domain name and hosting already, it doesn't give me many free options. I would like to use WP as it's free with my hosting. So I am thinking about WP, but switching to Wix (free version) when I cannot find a way to change the design. I know that would leave me have less control but I don't have other method :(

What do you think about this strategy? Do you have other free landing page creator to recommend?

Thanks for the beautiful post. Google and you will find huge one page landing page builder.
Moreover you can use any WP plugin which will help you to building wordpress like WPBuilder or Elementor.

Clickfunnels is a very good tool but a little bit expensive, you can try clickfunnels alternatives

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Clickfunnels
2. Lead page
My advice is if you are doing adwords advertisement use website, for example you can use thrive architect plugin on wordpress.
i

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back