The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any good guides (paid or free) on facebook ads to CPA

Tom_A

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm playing around with CPA and Facebook.

What's a serious resource or guide where I can learn this?

Youtube seems to be filled with content that's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm also looking around the forum here, but any recommended reading would be greatly appreciated.

There are some really good guides on STM Forum.
Here are few parts available from one of the guides there:

* edited by moderator *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Yaro. I'm sorry but we don't allow downloads. Any chance that you can link to pages where it is fully accessible (without having to input email, download, etc.)?

Also, do you have permission, or are allowed to share the content?

There are tons of articles and books on those subjects -- most of them just parroting the obvious.

Learn the topic titles (keywords) to make search queries -- sort through each topic.
What is an education like that worth -- probably over $10,000 ... Takes time ...

Hi guys,

What's a serious resource or guide where I can learn this?

Youtube seems to be filled with content that's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm also looking around the forum here, but any recommended reading would be greatly appreciated.

Look up a guy named Tim Burd.

Hi, Yaro. I'm sorry but we don't allow downloads. Any chance that you can link to pages where it is fully accessible (without having to input email, download, etc.)?

Also, do you have permission, or are allowed to share the content?
Hey azgold,
I'm afraid that info is hardly available anywhere freely, so I just had an instant impulse to share it once I saw this thread.
But I absolutely understand why it may be a problem - my apologies.

Hey azgold,
I'm afraid that info is hardly available anywhere freely, so I just had an instant impulse to share it once I saw this thread.
But I absolutely understand why it may be a problem - my apologies.

No problem! :) Thanks for understanding.

@Tom_A There's definitely a lot of content out there for affiliates -> step-by-step guides, YouTube videos, tutorials, follow alongs etc. to learn from, it's information overload, especially for the newbies. So if you say what you found so far is not quite what you're looking for, it makes a lot of sense.

Having talked to many beginners, I found that after having a loose hold on ton of theory, one library of written (not video) walk throughs that show you exactly how to plug in each network and set up campaigns from scratch, and optimise them, is what makes the most difference in the end. Also, saves you a lot of time and nerves (;)).

There are definitely a few articles centred around Facebook (mostly from tracking perspective because Voluum is a tracker), I can recommend here:

Hello Affiliate fam am a newbie very interested in CPA marketing but I do not know how to promote with facebook. Pls I vital information on it so i can start

Hello Affiliate fam am a newbie very interested in CPA marketing but I do not know how to promote with facebook. Pls I vital information on it so i can start
Start here: Social Media

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

banners
Back