The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any FREE affiliate program for promoting my products?

I

iHustler

Hi, I have some products in a website and I want to hire affiliates for that. I contacted clickbank and they say that in order to hire affiliates for my product, I first have to get a site and get a thank you page and pay like 49$ to clickbank. But as of now, I am a struggler in online and looking to make a name for myself.

So, is there any free affiliate program for a free site where I can start the affiliate program and hire affiliates for promoting my product and getting me sales? Of course, the affiliates should be able to track how many people bought the product via his affiliate link.

And also, where do I find such affiliates for promoting fashion apparels other than clickbank?

Thanks in advance! :)

Are the products you mention your actual products that you own, or are you yourself an affiliate that wants other affiliates to promote your affiliate products?

Are the products you mention your actual products that you own, or are you yourself an affiliate that wants other affiliates to promote your affiliate products?
These are my OWN t-shirts. :)
I am selling them on a t-shirt platform like other t-shirt designers.

banners
Back