The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any difference between Boost and Audience?

AMnewbie

Hey guys, I wish to try to FB ads for 5 days for my local PC Repair service. I am seeing 2 options, to simply use the Boost post option and also to create an ad account in Business Manager and use the Audience feature.

Is there a difference between using those 2 options please?

The difference between boosting a post and an ad.
Boosted posts differ from Facebook ads because they are not created in Ads Manager and don't have all of the same customization features. When you boost a post, it'll show up in your audience's Facebook News Feed as an ad. You can also select Instagram as an ad placement for your boosted post.

Thanks, will use Ads Manager for testing. Is there any specific course or tutorial you or anyone else might be able to recommend for me please which might help me master FB ads?

I would say that maybe Tim Burd's AdLeaks at $100 per month. But they may not accept you if you have very limited experience.

Most any of the funnel and lead gen courses out there include FB instructions.

William Souza's CPA Evolution 2.0, and the soon to be launched 3.0, has extensive FB training modules for beginners, intermediates, and advanced marketers.

Ryan Deiss, Perry Marshall, Jason Hornung, and many more always include FB Marketing Modules in their training.

Hey guys, I have started the Clickbank University training. I am getting into FB ads.

In the Setup I am seeing an option to enter Tax ID number. I have done this with Clickbank but I am confused why this would be needed in Facebook since I would only be buying FB's traffic?

Good point really. A TID number is only used by a payer of income ...
Facebook is using that as an identifier --as to what IDK
It could be used to identify Facebook's source of funds (perhaps).

Hey guys, I have started the Clickbank University training. I am getting into FB ads.

In the Setup I am seeing an option to enter Tax ID number. I have done this with Clickbank but I am confused why this would be needed in Facebook since I would only be buying FB's traffic?

Tax identification numbers are issued to businesses. It could be a DBA, an LLC, or any type of corporation. TID holders will be issued tax reports which can then be used for filing taxes.

If you have any form of an official business, you will have applied for a TID.

If used in FB, for example, all of your ad spend would be a company expense and therefore would enjoy the expense benefits for tax filing purposes.

My TID is used for filing my corporate taxes, as well as expense and income reports issued by most all of my company accounts.

Last edited:
banners
Back