“Propeller”/  MyBid

Increase Social Media Audience using Video Marketing Strategies

Certified

RedTrack.io

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
RedTrack.io
Hey there!

Businesses know that social media is very popular these days. It is great to promote your products by communicating with your audience on the social media channels where they spend most of their time.

Instead of creating traditional content, many marketers focus on video content because it is a very effective way to increase engagement rates.

Today I wanted to share a few tips we find effective on how to use video marketing strategy to increase your social media audience.

• Identify the best performing social platform
Each channel has its own way of promoting video content. Identify which platform your clients use the most and start building up your audience.
  • Prepare a content plan
Once you choose the best performing social channels and identify what type of video you want to create, plan out your content production.
  • Optimize your videos
Adjust the length of your videos for each social platform.
  • Include CTAs
Encourage your viewers to learn more about your product or service by including a call to action in your content.

Read our article to learn more tips on how to use video marketing strategies.

Hello, thanks for this useful information. Another parameter that must be taken into account is that you should measure the success of the video, like keeping an eye on the insights, etc.

Hello, thanks for this useful information. Another parameter that must be taken into account is that you should measure the success of the video, like keeping an eye on the insights, etc.
That's for sure! We run our YouTube channel and it's pretty much daily analysis of numbers on the platform haha

Thanks for sharing this with us .I also use this trategy
I create a short video in my niche then i upload it everywhere : Tiktok,pinterest ,yt shorts ,fb and instagram reels

banners
Back