The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Companies here offer a dropshipping program?

maxedout

Looking for companies that offer drop shipping in the united states. We run quite a few ecom/retail sites as well as aff marketing sites. We primarily focus on selling/promoting products using organic traffic from search engines. We have worked with small brick and mortar stores all the way up to Inc 500 business owners since 2007. If you have something that you would like us to take a look at feel free to reply here or pm me. Wed love to take a look at what you have (as far as product line) and see if its something we would like to persue.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for companies that offer drop shipping in the united states. We run quite a few ecom/retail sites as well as aff marketing sites. We primarily focus on selling/promoting products using organic traffic from search engines. We have worked with small brick and mortar stores all the way up to Inc 500 business owners since 2007. If you have something that you would like us to take a look at feel free to reply here or pm me. Wed love to take a look at what you have (as far as product line) and see if its something we would like to persue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @maxedout! Just think you could be interested in our solution. I'm talking about AliDropship Plugin, all-in-one WordPress (or WooCommerce if you like) solution for AliExpress drop shipping business. AliDropship + WooCommerce works pretty much the same as Oberlo + Shopify, the main functions are completely the same, I mean product import, pricing automation, auto orders fulfilment, etc. But we provide even more nice features.
Also, for our partners, we have AliDropship Affiliate Program and now sharing up to 50% for every plugin purchase made through your recommendation.

Hi @maxedout! Do you sell on Amazon?
Firstly, Amazon has a policy that specifically deals with drop-shippers, so it’s important to comply. You must attach your own contact details to each sale, not the details of your supplier; returns are your responsibility; and you need to use your own supplier, not another Amazon merchant.
Then do as much promotion as you can from your end. This means focusing on getting your name out there for brand awareness through product reviews and seller feedback.
Once you get set up, you should start sending out strategic review requests. With the help of customer feedback software like xSellco, you can automate this task by sending selective requests to capitalize on your happy customers. If you would like any further information please DM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if you ever want to work with Peru products. I have a few contacts here who may be interested in drop shipping to your clients.

You are looking to partner with retailers or wholesalers possibly start up manufacturers that will drop ship their products for you? that right?

I would look at parties crowd selling -- mayre you could offer some Phase II marketing ...
Obviously, you are looking at the US. I am guessing the current trade tariff disputes are a factor?

Hey, You can try aliexpress. it is giving dropshipping service worldwide.

MI
Back