The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any better cpa network other than max and peerfly ?

aschwin

hey guys , i'm looking for any better cpa netwrk other than maxbounty and peerfly , a network that can give me weekly payments and that do have wonderful offers in their system

Hi, @aschwin . MaxBounty and Peerfly are among the top networks in the industry, not sure what your issue is with them, maybe the payment schedules, as you mention weekly payments.

There are literally TONS of other networks. You can check through the networks in Resources. Payment schedules are noted on their vendor pages.

Edit: Forgot to say that you usually need to prove yourself then ask your AM for weekly payments.

i'm not that worried much on the weekly payment schedule though , i just need other networks that will give me loads of variety when it comes to offers. been looking through the resources sub but its way too long and just full of new networks that don't have a rep anywhere online

If you have Adult and Dating traffic, you should go to us in Affmy

You can get various smartlinks depend on your traffic. And also we have many Single offers for any geo on these verticals.

What about weekly payments... Just ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

;)

DuKIfTr.png

f7wpZhR.png

Dn5OGzK.png

npz4dff.png

What kind of offers do you need?
If you work with mobile traffic, make sure to check out WapEmpire, as we are connected with tons of direct advertisers and are able to add new offer on demand.

Greetings @aschwin,
Pleased to meet you.

TopOffers is the Premium CPA Network, which proposes exclusive dating offers and extremely high traffics’ quality from best publishers.
WW TRaffic coverage, smartilink, high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App Dating offers allows us to maximize your profit.
H954epe.png

Our offers: Check CPA Dating Offers from One of the Best Affiliate Networks

Affiliate Marketing | Affiliate Programs | CPA Offers | OfferVault

Special offers: Offers of the Week - TopOffers

Payment terms: Net15, Wire $1000, Paxum $500 $1000 Welcome Bonus
Weekly payments: for earnings more than $1500+per week.

Last edited:
i need more info about your network, where can i find that . pm your skype id so we can talk

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys , i'm looking for any better cpa netwrk other than maxbounty and peerfly , a network that can give me weekly payments and that do have wonderful offers in their system

hello, I suppose we can help you with desktop and mobile traffic monetization, Wingoads have different verticals ;):affiliatefix:

Hallo @aschwin !

You seem like a person that knows what he's looking for! And in Mobidea we value people like this, so we are made for each other :D

You are looking for a variety of offers - we have it!
Weekly payments - we do have it!
All info about the network - check it here!

Besides, we have the nicest support, and they will be more than happy to provide you with all the information needed, if you contact them by email - affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Show us if you've got what it takes ;)

hello dude, you could just try to reach the resource area, and try to reach some of the networks listed over there, and see what they offer. One network i could try to suggest to you will be Propellerads, but also, i could suggest you to try to work with some tools, talking about spy-tools, as Admobispy, that could be helpful for you to handle your campaign, and check the networks, offers, and run some tests before lunching anything.

Hi Aschwin,

If you are looking to work with a professional network with more than 2000 world wide offers (CPA/CPI/CPS/CPL) within a large variety of verticals (adult, dating, e-commerce, sweepstakes, downloads, health&beauty, bizOps) then you should surely contact us.

Our friendly account managers provide 24/7 support and will help you get the best results.

You can contact us by Skype (live:toroadvertising).

Cheers!

banners
Back