The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anothor PR checker..!

Resonate

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
Another Page Rank checker, yes yet another one but i found this one stumbling the web & its got some interesting & useful additional stats to go with it.. being:
  1. Find out your Google PageRank.
  2. Find out your Alexa Rank.
  3. See Historical Records of each PageRank or Alexa Rank change.
  4. Find out the number of backlinks known to Google, Yahoo, Altavista and AllTheWeb.
  5. Find out your meta ‘description’ and ‘keywords’ settings (if compatible).
  6. See sites that have matching PageRank.
  7. See higher and lower ranking sites.
  8. View a thumbnail image of the site (or ability to add).
  9. Link to the real site.
What's my Google PageRank? Free Online Report

Amazing how such a well known & globally used web app can bring so much joy :D

The only problem with this tool - it changes URL to www. and yahoo see links to the main domain and www subdomain differently. All my links are without www.

The only problem with this tool - it changes URL to www. and yahoo see links to the main domain and www subdomain differently. All my links are without www.

Have you got a 301 redirect from www.domain to your domain? If you have it should not matter depending on if you have set it up correctly. If you have not you could be suffering link defragmentation.

anybody who knows a good tool to see the PR of all the links on a page?
I used to have 2 good one's myself, but 1 is down and the other shows totally wrong data ...

Does anyone have any idea why Google`s blogger shows an address in India in the stats results when using this site?

I saw a post elsewhere by someone who lives in the US and they queried it, so I did a check on a couple of my blogs and found the same thing.

Here`s the results from one of them-

Title: http://greenfingersiwish.blogspot.com/

Address: 9/4 IIIRD STREET SUNDARAM COLONY , TAMBARAM WEST
CHENNAI, TAMILNADU 600045
INDIA

Phone: +1 415 538 8404, Fax: +1 212 629 9305

Description: Green Fingers I Wish is a blog for those who don`t have green fingers. Suggest ways of improving your gardening skills.

It looks as though that facility has now been removed. The link just goes through to the Home Page, even though the link is still showing under `Resources` there.

MI
Back