The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO best practices

Schema Website Structure Data - And for identification for crawling you should create a unique structural data file.

Website Loading Speed - if you publish your content on your website with compressed way nothing.

Quality Content Website - Every website should maintain a quality & contextual content on each webpage of a website.

Long Tail Keywords - What type of keywords your website optimized & you would know about these minor tips?

Local Business Profiles
- Business profiles which nothing listing our business & location details on Google business pages.

Switch Your Website Secured - A secured hypertext transfer protocol is nothing but guaranteed access layer on your website.

Make A Presence on Social Media - You can get massive traffic quickly from social media channels better than organic traffic.

Write quality material in natural tone
Then follow search engine guidelines
May help you to build a content creation checklist

For me:
- Technical SEO (Website is really technically works good.
- Content - quality is very important
- Link Building - still very important part

I'm still in the skeletal development stage of my affiliate marketing site, and it's my very first site, that is NOT a template. So, LOTS of issues that I'm learning at the speed of drinking water from a fire hydrant. I guess I'm trying to get all of those "skeletal" and framework issues out of the way, before I start adding true content. I'm assuming that would be a good practice, as that's what this thread is about. For instance, my biggest challenge now is how to appease many of the site auditor utilities; specifically, the syntax Canonical Specs, and 301 Redirects. At any rate, I haven't started writing any articles, so the only "content" I have is the page headings, and some pics, and of course, 5 keywords for every page that are listed in kind of a nesting fashion in terms of importance. Kind of like a map. So, word 1 would be my state, word 2, my county, word 3, my city, word 4, my address, word 5, which room I'm in.

Hope I made sense. Thanks.

Write Unique Titles, Descriptions and Content. Optimize Your Title Tag for SEO. Optimize Your Site's Loading Speed. Optimize Images for SEO. .Use Internal Linking. Publish Amazing Content.

What are some best SEO practices?
Optimizing the site's speed, making it responsive and usable for many different devices, creating a good user experience on the site, compressing images and other media elements on the site, researching quality and popular keywords but with a lower amount of competition, adding valuable backlinks to the site that direct to other reliable sources online, and similar. Besides, you should pay attention to promotional activities, write blogs if possible, share updates on social media, engage with others, put new content on the site regularly, and so on.

MI
Back