The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold An AM's Greatest Hits (Just for laughs)

Hi,

the problem is that I do not want to upload money until I can see your offers...

How can I finish registering without uploadind money?
Thanks
Not sure how to upload money.

You know how you should add a site description when you're applying? Here's one line you could use and will never work in your advantage.

Site description: this is very nice

And when we want to know how you've heard about us:

How did you hear about us: skype is well :rolleyes:

Hey again, guys!

Being an AM is definitely NOT easy, but heck - it's so much fun I wouldn't trade it for anything else!
Also the boring part.. I don't even know how you can assume it could be boring. Any job that requires you to talk to ppl from around the globe can't be boring.
It can however:
- make you laugh
- make you cry
- make you feel like a retard
- make you wanna kill yourself (or someone else)

So if you like all (or any) of the above, join the Affiliate Managers' team! The laughter is much more than the other stuff... usually :cool:
Oh and Barbie, welcome aboard, you've joined the team, now there' no getting out.. ;)

Now to the point, I found some old gems:

My account is not active please do the needful asap.. :confused:

Hi Dear, :eek:

Thank you for your interest in the company of my account

One of my latest hits was on AIM:

PUB: Hi
ME: Hey, how may I help you today?
PUB: When payment?
ME: For you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, if you have any specific questions, please contact Accounting.
PUB: Ooo.. :eek: My grandma very sick.. I hope I get money soon...
ME: Erm... :rolleyes:

That is NOT cool, guys! I had another one like it, but then the wife was just giving birth..

I get SOOOOO many IM's on Skype form publishers saying there family members are ill or need money for operations! :(!

Today in my inbox I got:
"70.185.244.143

ur gone now black barbie thanks for not taking my emails seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
YIKES.

banners
Back