The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold An AM's Greatest Hits (Just for laughs)

definitely real . If you ever been an AM, Only then you could realize otherwise a bit difficult ...

I can't believe people like that are actually out there. You'd think they'd try to learn the language a bit better before trying to contact a primarily english speaking business.

And the post of the fraudster…lol…did he really think he could scam a business?

People never cease to amaze me. I've seen and heard a lot of rediculous things in my various ventures, but what you guys go through takes the cake. As funny as it is, must get depressing at the same time. I mean, aren't AM's income based on the success of the affiliate program (and therefore, their affiliates)? I hope there's more serious proposals then the obvious rejections.

It's a good laugh, but from the business side of things, I feel for you guys.

Thread title is " An AM's Greatest Hits (Just for laughs)" its just for fun/laugh .....no need to be serious at all. as we r AM, we r human, we need some fun to entertain us, and we try to be entertained through ours hard work. That's it.

Here we go once again :D

ss5.png

Here's a conversation that I'm having right now on Skype, great start to my weekend.

Affiliate - Hi, did you get my email?
Me (knowing immediately that this guys account was locked last month for fraud) - No, when did you send it?
Affiliate - Today, I just want to reactivate my account.
Me - Why was your account deactivated?
Affiliate - They said for fraud.
Me - OK, to make sure I understand this correctly - you were shut down last month for fraud, and you are asking me to reactivate your account?
Affiliate - Yes.
Me - But all of your traffic was returned because the leads were 100% fake. You were form filling.
Affiliate - Yes, but it's ok.
Me - So you're not denying it?
Affiliate - No, I'm not.
Me - Ok, so you admit you tried to commit fraud and were caught, and now you want us to let you back on the network so you can try again?
Affiliate - I think we can make a deal.
Me - What kind of deal?
Affiliate - So I can get some money.
Me - You want me to make a deal so you can get paid for pushing your fake leads through our network?
Affiliate - Don't think of it as "fraud".
Me - I'm going to stop talking to you now. Thanks for making laugh though.

(Contact Blocked)

Hahaha great thread. Recalls me of this crazy conversation one of our AMs had with a publisher that we were considering to Accept/Deny on the network

On 30/03/15, at 09:30, Patryk-Addiliate wrote:
Could you tell me how you run our offers?
[28/03/2015 11:25:02] Avinash Kumar: This is really more of a request than a question. But these few words can put you on the spot in a way no question can. Many quickly lose control of the interview during the most critical time- the first five minutes.

And then he was surprised he got denied :)

Hello guys, I see a bunch of threads about AMs who did something wrong, didn't reply to your emails, etc., etc. I agree that is the case sometimes and I see your problem. But I've decided to show you how things look on our end sometimes (or most of the time :cool: )

So the idea of this thread would be for AMs to post some of the most ridiculous, funny and unrelated replies they've received.
I hope this will be updated regularly in order for all of you to see how things really look out there. :eek:

I'm not trying to offend anyone and this thread is just for laughs (and of course, the complete anonymity of the pubs is guaranteed), so I hope you'll enjoy it!

So here's the latest one I got.

My question: How do you drive traffic?
The answer: I have my own car, so normally I drive everyday.
:rolleyes:

This is a fantastic thread :D what a nice start to a Monday...I've been loling for 15 mins now!

Revival of a Golden Thread: The Best Affiliate Marketing Expert Ever !!! :D
[already posted for the 3rd time - yet this Expert still makes me ROFL]

Last edited:
Here's a conversation that I'm having right now on Skype, great start to my weekend.

Affiliate - Hi, did you get my email?
Me (knowing immediately that this guys account was locked last month for fraud) - No, when did you send it?
Affiliate - Today, I just want to reactivate my account.
Me - Why was your account deactivated?
Affiliate - They said for fraud.
Me - OK, to make sure I understand this correctly - you were shut down last month for fraud, and you are asking me to reactivate your account?
Affiliate - Yes.
Me - But all of your traffic was returned because the leads were 100% fake. You were form filling.
Affiliate - Yes, but it's ok.
Me - So you're not denying it?
Affiliate - No, I'm not.
Me - Ok, so you admit you tried to commit fraud and were caught, and now you want us to let you back on the network so you can try again?
Affiliate - I think we can make a deal.
Me - What kind of deal?
Affiliate - So I can get some money.
Me - You want me to make a deal so you can get paid for pushing your fake leads through our network?
Affiliate - Don't think of it as "fraud".
Me - I'm going to stop talking to you now. Thanks for making laugh though.

(Contact Blocked)
Seriously? What was he/she expecting?

MI
Back