The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold An AM's Greatest Hits (Just for laughs)

PeterOBN

affiliate
Hello guys, I see a bunch of threads about AMs who did something wrong, didn't reply to your emails, etc., etc. I agree that is the case sometimes and I see your problem. But I've decided to show you how things look on our end sometimes (or most of the time :cool: )

So the idea of this thread would be for AMs to post some of the most ridiculous, funny and unrelated replies they've received.
I hope this will be updated regularly in order for all of you to see how things really look out there. :eek:

I'm not trying to offend anyone and this thread is just for laughs (and of course, the complete anonymity of the pubs is guaranteed), so I hope you'll enjoy it!

So here's the latest one I got.

My question: How do you drive traffic?
The answer: I have my own car, so normally I drive everyday.
:rolleyes:

ROFL at in a car - seriously?

I love the video by the Convert2 guys - so funny.

Great thread and idea!

I was talking with a publisher of mine... I had a little confusion of his name. I wasn't sure if he was Male Or Female lol...

So, I asked

Me - May I know your sex if you don't mind ? (Because I wasn't sure if he is M or F)

Pub - I don't know why you asked this but I don't have prob in answering....

Pub - Twice in a Week

Me - oh no no.... I wasn't asking about that sex... I meant your GENDER

Pub - Sorry Sir.. I'm Male..

I was like ROFL :D :D :D :D :D

Regards
~Sam~

One thing I often see in the affs' description where they have to type in their AIM username:
AIM: I want to make money!!!!!
AIM: To be the BEST!!
AIM: To be like Google/Facebook/etc.,etc.

Duh... and you guys think we got it easy!

Some more:

Me: You shouldn't use proxies, because those leads will not be paid for. It's fraud!
Them: Hello admin. .perhaps some that are so in love (their-website.com) cheat. i am admin expect sympathy. I will manage me more. hope admin condescending current payments.first work 1betternetwork.com. thank admin!

Another one and this is a person that never replied to my emails, but all of the sudden sent me this:

Dear admin,

My user name is **********.com, first thank you for your company to my account not active care
(what?) , because my account is not active number of less than your company's advertising (huh?), so I can not make a contribution to your company has not communicate with your company, do I feel ashamed (I sincerely hope so) I'm sorry your company (lol), your company since I received this message(the weekly offers update), I will directly tell(thank god) I need your type of ad, please give me your company's advertising (alrighty then) and insurance education let me sell your company (don't think so, but thanks), education, and insurance advertising is my favorite of the market, your company, please believe me, I will do these two types of ads, want to give the most approved.
Thank you to my help?
(thank you too? :eek:)

What they were trying to say was they needed some edu and insurance campaigns to promote and with no traffic whatsoever before that they wanted them ASAP! :eek:

ROFL - i love the AIM ones oh dear! Some people havnt a clue!

Keep them coming!

Ok..I am not an AM and neither is this a related joke but I couldn't stop myself after I remembered this one seeing Sam's joke above.

I was out for dinner at someone's place. There were many guests and the hostess was an affable lady who wanted her guests to enjoy the food. Unfortunately she had a habit of using short forms for words.

She wanted to ask - Does anyone want a second helping?

What she actually asked was - Anyone for SEX?!

Silence followed and most people pretended not to hear - thankfully there was loud music playing in the background so it saved the situation. She must have realized what she said because she didn't ask again!

Hey Luke,
i do not find any still completed your profile and/or finished verification so you cancel account i do not blame you bez i am Christian i do not cheating myself god bless you!!
have a good day !
Thanks

Something was lost in translation.

Here is my recent Encounter with an Awesome Pub of mine !

Pub - Hello Sir.. How are you?

Me - I'm doing great.. How about you?

Pub - All good here. I wanted to know When I'll be paid?

Me - May I know Who's your Account Manager?

Pub - I

Me - ?

Pub - I'm the Account manager

Me - I mean who's your Affiliate Manager ?

Pub - Whats that ?

He gave me a poker face LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

But its not his fault lolzz... The term Account Manager can confuse many...

So The understanding from this post is

Account Manager and Affiliate Manager both are same person :D

Regards
~Sam~

Here is my recent Encounter with an Awesome Pub of mine !

Pub - Hello Sir.. How are you?

Me - I'm doing great.. How about you?

Pub - All good here. I wanted to know When I'll be paid?

Me - May I know Who's your Account Manager?

Pub - I

Me - ?

Pub - I'm the Account manager

Me - I mean who's your Affiliate Manager ?

Pub - Whats that ?

He gave me a poker face LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

But its not his fault lolzz... The term Account Manager can confuse many...

So The understanding from this post is

Account Manager and Affiliate Manager both are same person :D

Regards
~Sam~

MI
Back