The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

An Advertiser's Dream!

Byron Darensburg

affiliate
You guys ever heard of adbrite.com? It is an advertising service that let's you run ads in thousands of publications,(whatever type of program or service you're advertising) for a day,week or month!Sometimes,according to the number of daily page views,(stats provided for every publication) you can advertise for a month for only $5.00! Now,you have some that are expensive,but listen.I bought an ad in a publication,with a 15,000 daily page view for 30 days for only $5.00!That's a bargain! It's my first time trying them,but it sounded like a good deal for the money.If this works,they will get a lot of business from me.

It has been around for a while. Philip Kaplan recently stepped down as CEO. He is famous for another site. There are two words in the name of that site. The first word is considered to be obscene, and the second word is company.

AdBrite isn't making a profit and now has a new CEO who has experience in running companies with employees and trying to make a profit.

The new CEO is Ignacio Fanlo. Philip Kaplan was once very critical of him in his writings at that other site owned by Kaplan. But Ignacio Fanlo has a lot of experience and has many qualities that AdBrite could use right now. Fanlo was an executive at DealTime and the former president of Shopping.com.

As AdBrite attempts to show a profit, it will be interesting to see if what they do under Ignacio Fanlo's leadership will improve matters for the advertisers and publishers who are using AdBrite.

Yep I do quite a bit of advertising with AdBrite. I've found some really good buys there. Hopefully they'll find a way to reach profitability so they'll be around for awhile.

MI
Back