The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ambitious Goal of a Newbie

AsanaFeed

affiliate
Hi all,

First of all, I'm not very good in concise writing so hope you dont get bored reading this.

This would be my first day of writing my follow along campaigns/journey - I will update it every 10 days. Why 10 instead of 7? Well, maybe because having a career in internet marketing has always been my passion since 10 years ago. Just that I dont have luxury to start it seriously until now. That luxury means time and $. Well, I dont say I have THAT much :D but I have enough to start this business asap. And regarding time, I am still working in a company which restricts lots of sites. I'm totally behind firewalls, mate! So I have to bring my own laptop with my own prepaid mobile-wifi to work, and also I have to invest more 2-3 hours daily at home.

In August 2016 I started to 'warm-up'. I made&buy some websites and I began to learn about affiliate marketing. Try clickbanks and amazon affiliate programs but almost no profit. I realized it were my mistakes that I didnt get any success due to no track&test and the most important thing: I didnt read alot and learn from the experts. So this very month I decided to kick my own a$$, set a goal, invest serious amount of money for tools and campaigns and invest more time to read and dive all necessary resources and ask the experts and test what I have learned.

So I set the Goal of $15,000.00 monthly net profit before end of September 2017 with CPA Marketing (native and mobile). I dont have an exact mathematical method how to achieve this seriously. But thanks to Mr @TJTutor I read his advise to one newbie about how to set an immediate goals. So fellas, please find mine:

1. Get a VPS -> Beyond Hosting
2. Select a vertical --> gaming, dating, email/pin submit
3. Select a tracker --> Voluum
4. Select a couple of networks and get approval --> recently accepted to 4 CPA networks (3 natives, 1 mobile)
5. Select a traffic source --> Fb ads (but would like to try others), 7Search, Zeropark (signup but account not yet verified by the zeropark team), MGID (just signup), Mobicow (just signup).
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working --> will spend 1-1.5 hours at work (learning&working @lunchtime) and more 2-3 hours at home.
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly) --> start with $100 daily and see how it goes per 10 days and see if I need to raise up within those days.
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able --> Absolutely! I'm stoked with this forum's resources and that make me realized, I havent learn THAT much. Well, but I have to dream big right :D

So thats all for now folks and cu in 10 days :D

Yea man I'm bleeding actually lol very ambi is not that good. Almost a week and I'm doing 2 verticals, 3 offers, 1 cpa network and 2 traffic sources. Thanks so much for the tips mate!

Hi @AsanaFeed, You've chosen an interesting topic to tell us about here! Good luck with your experiment. By the way, you can try admitad also ;)
I got a question regarding your first post: You mentioned that 'having a career in Internet marketing has always been your passion since 10 years ago' At what age did you start earning money on the Internet at the first time? What did you do?
I think, many your readers would be interested to learn more about the author :)

good luck with this, but i can see you have no tool to help you running your tests, as a spytool, wish you all the best on this experience !!

Nice and i think that you should test easy by easy and not spend a lot on something that cannot work .But i think you know this things

MI
Back