The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Affiliate Journey Information

Affiliate NetworkAmazon
Affiliate ProgramAmazon Associates Program (EU)
Affiliate Niche(s)Luggage; Sports & Fitness; Kitchen & Dining; Car & Motorbike; Stationery & Office; Toys & Games
Traffic SourceGoogle Organic Search (Google US, Google UK)
Tracking ToolsUbersuggest, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Yandex Webmaster, Wordpress Plug-ins
Monthly Target Revenue$3,000 ($100/day)
Target DateJanuary 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022
Number of Sites10 Websites
CMS PlatformWordpress
Target Region(s)United States (25%), United Kingdom (75%)
Customer Language(s)US English (25%), UK English (75%)
Commission StructurePercentage of Purchase (EU Commission Levels)

Last edited:
Amazon Associates EU Program Glossary
Source: Amazon Associates EU Glossary
  • Amazon Qualifying Product: A product that is sold and fulfiled by Amazon or fulfiled on behalf of Amazon and that, according to the terms of the Operating Agreement, qualifies for a referral fee.
  • Amazon Item : An item that is sold and fulfiled by Amazon, not by one of our third-party merchants.
  • ASIN: Short for "Amazon.com Standard Item Number." Every item in our catalog has a unique 10-digit ASIN. You can find items' ASINs on their product pages under Product Details, along with other information like sales rank and release date. Although Books' ASINs used to be the same as their ISBNs, this is no longer guaranteed because of the introduction of 13-digit ISBNs. See the ISBN-13 FAQ for more information.
  • Associates Resource Centre: Find online & affiliate marketing tips for Associates, new programme features and other updates on our Resource Centre.
  • Associates Central: This Web site offers you a multitude of services, including report- and link-generation tools, a graphics library, and marketing tips.
  • Associates ID: An automatically generated, unique ID that is used to identify your Associates account.
  • Basic Display Product Link: A link to a specific item that is hosted by the Associate. Associates may download an image or use the text description of the product. Most Basic Display Product Links send visitors to a page with product information. A Basic Display Third-Party Link sends visitors to the product's offer listing page, which includes all new and used items offered by individual sellers.
  • Clicks: The number of clicks visitors have made on your Associates links.
  • Click-through Rate: The number of clicks on your links divided by the number of impressions, expressed as a percentage. For example, if your links got 50 clicks for 1000 impressions, your click-through rate would be 50/1000 = 0.05, or 5%. Click-through rate can be used to judge how effective an Amazon link is at generating traffic.
  • Conversion: The number of items dispatched divided by the number of clicks on your links, expressed as a percentage. For example, if your links got 200 clicks and those referrals generated 18 dispatched items, your conversion would be 18/200=0.09, or 9%.
  • CSV: (Comma Separated Values) A tabular data format in which you can download your reports. In reports downloads from Associates Central, the various values are separated by tabs, not commas, in the resulting text file.
  • Daily Trends Report: A report that displays your daily click total, ordered items total, and conversion, allowing you to quickly judge how your Web site is performing.
  • Direct Link: A link that takes a visitor from your Web site to the Amazon.co.uk detail page of a product you've specifically chosen. Direct links include Product Links, add-to-basket links, and links constructed using Amazon Web Services. Links that are not considered direct include those to the Amazon.co.uk home page, to search-result pages, to product category pages (e.g. Music), and to lists (e.g., Top Sellers). Also excluded are automatically generated Recommended Product Links.
  • Direct Link Clicks: The number of clicks visitors have made on direct links to specific products you've chosen.
  • Direct Link Conversion: An indication of how frequently visitors click on direct links and then order the featured products, calculated by dividing the number of featured items ordered by the number of direct-link clicks and expressed as a percentage. For example, if a visitor clicks on one of your direct links to a camcorder and then orders it, your Direct Link Conversion is 100%. If a second visitor were to click on the camcorder link but order a watch instead, your conversion would drop to 50% (1 item ordered/2 direct-link clicks).
  • Dispatched Items Revenue: The money paid to Amazon or a third-party vendor for the purchase of products that were actually dispatched to customers.
  • Earnings: Referral fees earned on completed sales, including premiums.
  • Earnings Reports: Reports that show how much you have earned in referral fees over a given period of time. Figures are based on items paid for and dispatched.
  • Earnings Summary: A month-to-date total of items dispatched, completed sales, and earnings. Figures are based on items paid for and dispatched.
  • Effective Referral Fee Rate: Fee Rate Your base referral fee rate plus the effect of any premiums.
  • Enhanced Display Product Link: A link to a specific item that is served by Amazon.co.uk and includes the product image, title, best price, new price, and a button so that customers can add the item to their shopping baskets.
  • Favourite Destinations: A link that takes a visitor from your Web site to specific featured pages at Amazon.co.uk, such as Top Sellers, Help, and various category pages.
  • Fee Plans: Associates can select to participate in either the Classic Fee Plan or the Performance Fee Plan.
  • Home Page Link: A link that takes a visitor from your Web site to the Amazon.co.uk home page.
  • Impressions: The number of times your Amazon links are viewed. We are only able to count impressions for certain link types.
  • ISBN-13: Although Books' ASINs used to be the same as their ISBNs, this is no longer guaranteed because of the introduction of 13-digit ISBNs. See the ISBN-13 FAQ for more information.
  • Items Ordered: The number of items ordered at Amazon.co.uk through your Associates links. This is not necessarily equivalent to Items Dispatched. In fact, Items Ordered will often exceed Items Dispatch, because some orders end up getting canceled before dispatch.
  • Items Dispatched: The number of items ordered at Amazon.co.uk through your Associates links that have been dispatched to customers. An item's referral fee is only credited to your Associates account after the item is dispatched.
  • Link Type: We offer numerous ways for you to link from your site to Amazon.co.uk. A brief description of each link type is written below. Visit the Build Links section for more information on the different linking methods we offer. Product Links: Links to detail pages of individual products offered by Amazon or one of our third-party sellers. Recommended Products Links: Links that are updated every time your Web page loads with new content that matches a product category or keyword you've chosen. Search Box Links: Links in which users can enter search terms and get Amazon.co.uk results. Banner Links: These are links that send customers directly to the Amazon.co.uk Home Page, an Amazon.co.uk product category, or feature a special promotional message. Easy Links, which are dynamically updated links, and Home Page links are included in this category Text Links: Any link that redirects customers to specific pages on Amazon.co.uk, such as "Favourite Destinations" and "Link to Any Page" links. Text Links: Any link that redirects customers to specific pages on Amazon.co.uk, such as "Favourite Destinations" and "Link to Any Page" links..
  • Link-Type Reports: Reports that show you the performance of the different link types used on your Web site, in terms of clicks, items ordered, items dispatched, conversion, and referral fees.
  • Month to Date: The period from the first day of the current month through today.
  • Month-to-Date Earnings: Your total earnings from the first day of the current month through yesterday.
  • New Customer: An Amazon.co.uk customer who, during the checkout process, enters an e-mail address and password not previously registered with Amazon.co.uk and then pays for and receives an item.
  • Offer Listing Page: A product page that lists all the third-party vendors that offer the product and the price each one is charging. If Amazon offers the product itself, it will be included in the list as well. These pages include both new and used products and allow customers to quickly make price comparisons.
  • Orders Reports: Reports that show the items your visitors have ordered and the link types that have worked best. Figures are based on items ordered but not necessarily dispatched.
  • Payee: The person or entity to whom we make payments. If you are a resident of the United Kingdom and choose to be paid by direct deposit, we will use the bank account information you provided under "Payment Method" when you registered. If you choose to be paid by check, we will make the check payable to the name you provided under "Payee Contact Information" and mail it to that address. If you choose to be paid by gift certificate, we will send them to the account's primary e-mail address. Regardless of payment method, notification that your monthly statement is available online is sent to the account's primary e-mail address.
  • Price: The amount a customer pays for an item: the list price minus any discount.
  • Primary E-mail Address: The e-mail address of the primary user.
  • Primary User: The user on your account that has the power to select compensation plans, change payment information, and confirm the addition of new users to the account.
  • Product Detail Page: The page where customers read details about a product for sale on Amazon.co.uk, including its name, ASIN, image, price, description, customer reviews, and ordering options. It also includes a link to the offer listing page, which includes offers from third-party sellers as well as Amazon and allows customers to quickly make price comparisons.
  • Product Link: A link to a specific item. There are two types: Enhanced Display and Basic Display.
  • Quarter: Each year is divided into four quarters: Q1 (January 1 to March 31), Q2 (April 1 to June 30), Q3 (July 1 to September 30), and Q4 (October 1 to December 31).
  • Referral Fee Rate: The percentage of dispatched items revenue that you earn for referring sales, prior to the addition of any premiums.
  • Referral Fees: The sum of base referral fees and premium fees generated from the sale of products at Amazon.co.uk.
  • Refunded: Third-party sellers may refund their customers in part or in full for a variety of reasons: their items may have arrived damaged or not at all, the wrong items might have been sent, there may have been a delay in shipping, or the items may have been misrepresented. We mark these items "refunded," not "returned," because we have no way of knowing if products have been returned, only if refunds have been issued.
  • Returned: When customers are dissatisfied with purchases from Amazon, they can return the products to our warehouses for a refund. We mark such items "returned."
  • Revenue: The money paid to Amazon or a third-party vendor for the purchase of products.
  • Search Box Link: A link through which visitors can use Amazon.co.uk's powerful search engine to locate products they're interested in.
  • Seller: Whoever fulfils the order, whether Amazon or a third-party merchant
  • Third-Party Qualifying Product: A product that is sold and fulfiled by a third-party vendor and that, according to the terms of the Operating Agreement, qualifies for a referral fee.
  • Tracking ID: You may request these IDs from Associates Customer Service to track the performance of multiple Web sites or even individual links. Like Associates IDs, they appear in the links you use to refer traffic to Amazon.co.uk. Tracking IDs remain associated with your main Associates ID and do not constitute separate accounts.
  • Tracking ID Summary Reports: Reports that show you the performance of your individual Tracking IDs, in terms of clicks, items ordered, items dispatched, dispatched items revenue, referral fees, and total earnings.
  • Unique Visitors: The number of visitors on your Web site who have clicked on Associates links to Amazon.co.uk. Repeat clickthroughs on the same day from the same individual are not counted as unique visits.
  • XML: Extensible Markup Language, a set of rules for encoding documents that enables us to create files that can easily be shared across systems. You can download your reports in XML, and then transfer this information to your internal applications and systems.

Last edited:
List of Affiliate Websites

WebsiteContent TypeCommissionCategorySub CategoryLanguageCountry
01Travel Tips Blog10%FashionLuggageEnglish (UK)US/UK
02Auto Parts Database6%Hobbies & AutoCar & MotorbikeEnglish (UK)US/UK
03Kitchen Fashion Blog7%HomeKitchen & DiningEnglish (UK)US/UK
04Auto Maintenance Blog6%Hobbies & AutoCar & MotorbikeEnglish (UK)US/UK
05Winter Thermal Wear6%Hobbies & AutoSports & FitnessEnglish (UK)US/UK
06Seasonal Gifts Blog6%Hobbies & AutoSports & FitnessEnglish (UK)US/UK
07Sportswear Accessories Blog6%Hobbies & AutoSports & FitnessEnglish (UK)US/UK
08Interior Design Tips Blog7%ConsumablesStationery & OfficeEnglish (UK)US/UK
09Sports Business News Blog6%Hobbies & AutoSports & FitnessEnglish (UK)US/UK
10Popular Toys Blog6%Hobbies & AutoToys & GamesEnglish (UK)US/UK

Business Report
  • Project Objective --> Earn $3,000/month ($100/day) affiliate commission
  • Project Status --> Earned $57 in November 2021
1. Technical Report
  • Domain names registered x 10
  • Hosting packages added x 10
  • Wordpress CMS installed x 10
  • SSL certificates added x 10
  • Wordpress themes installed x 10
  • Set up main menus x 10
2. Admin Report
  • Created Wordpress login bookmarks x 10
  • Created Google Drive project folder
  • Created Google Drive search & commission spreadsheet
3. Learning Report
4. Tracking Report
  • November 1-27, 2021
Website IDWebsite ContentGoogle Search ImpressionsGoogle Search ClicksAmazon Associates Ad ClicksAmazon Associates Ad Sales VolumeAmazon Associates Ad Sales Amount $Amazon Associates Ad Sales Commission $
01Travel Tips00Not SetupNot SetupNot SetupNot Setup
02Auto PartsNot IndexedNot IndexedNot SetupNot SetupNot SetupNot Setup
03Kitchen Fashion816394231$36$2
04Auto Maintenance40Not SetupNot SetupNot SetupNot Setup
05Winter Wear220128397680793$1052$54
06Seasonal Gifts33220$0$0
07Sportswear54112541$13$1
08Interior Design000000
09Sports News3091Not SetupNot SetupNot SetupNot Setup
10Popular Toys00Not SetupNot SetupNot SetupNot Setup
TOTALS10 Websites233735 Google Search Impressions4098 Google Search Clicks836 Amazon Ad Clicks95 Amazon Ad Sales Volume$1101 Amazon Ad Sales Amount$57 Amazon Ad Sales Commission

Targets - December 2021
  1. All sites Wordpress plugins installed, active, updated and setup
  2. All sites tracking software setup (Google Analytics; Google Search Console; Bing Webmaster Tools; Yandex Webmaster)
  3. All sites Ubersuggest keyword tracking accounts setup
  4. All sites indexed on Google Search without any errors
  5. All sites updated 1 x daily minimum (new content)
  6. All sites Amazon Associates ID accounts setup
  7. All sites earning $10-daily average commission from Amazon
  8. Total daily Amazon Associates commission income $100+
  9. Spend 2.5 hours on project daily (15 minutes per site)
  10. Spend 20 hours on project weekends (1 hour per site + 10 hours admin/learning)

From thread --> Why I'm an angry affiliate and ...
  1. WHAT do I want? --> Specific targets to achieve on set dates
    • To be earning on average $100 daily ($3,000 monthly) in Amazon affiliate commission on Monday, January 31, 2022 which is measured over the previous 31 days
    • To earn on average $100 daily ($3,000 monthly) in Amazon affiliate commission between Monday, January 31, 2022 through Monday, January 30, 2023
    • To quit my regular job (cleaning other people's mess) upon my first payment from Amazon of $3,000 on Tuesday, March 2, 2022
  2. WHY do I want it? --> The reasons I need to achieve these targets
    • $3,000 monthly (less taxes) will cover all of my outgoing monthly expenses ($2,000) and allow me to put aside $1,000 monthly for gifts, vacations and unforeseen expenses
    • $3,000 monthly will allow me to quit my boring and repetitive day job and become a full-time Amazon affiliate marketer
    • $3,000 monthly and being an Amazon affiliate marketer will allow me to live the traveling lifestyle I've always planned, perhaps on a boat
    • Most of all I want to repeat the success of 2020 and avoid a repeat of the failure in 2021
  3. HOW will I get it? --> The steps to take in order to achieve these goals
    • I will create 10 affiliate websites using Wordpress
    • I will ensure that each website meets a quality checklist
    • I will create a core pillar of content (list, directory, database, tool) for each website
    • I will track Google rankings using Ubersuggest
    • I will learn and improve my SEO every week
    • I will create a content calendar for each website
    • I will publish content daily which answers customer questions
    • I will research related Amazon products and promote these within the content
    • I will ensure that each website earns on average $10 daily in affiliate commission
    • I will track visitor behavior and commission in a daily spreadsheet
    • I will share my progress with the Affiliate Fix community to make myself accountable
    • I will publish financial reports at the end of each month
Thanks @LouiseBuckner for mentioning the original post

Last edited:
30 Core Wordpress Affiliate Plugins List

All these Wordpress affiliate plugins are (or will be) installed on all 10 affiliate websites
Some of these Wordpress affiliate plugins are installed and deactivated to increase web page loading speed
Only use/activate Wordpress affiliate plugins you actually need
  1. AddToAny Share Buttons
  2. Akismet Anti-Spam
  3. AMP
  4. Bing Webmaster Url Submission
  5. Classic Widgets
  6. Code Snippets
  7. CookieYes
  8. Demo Import
  9. Facebook Chat Plugin
  10. Facebook for Woocommerce
  11. Google Site Kit
  12. Insert Headers and Footers
  13. Limit log in attempts reloaded
  14. LiveChat
  15. Mailchimp for WooCommerce
  16. Max Mega Menu
  17. Modern Images WP
  18. Pinterest for WooCommerce
  19. Redirection
  20. SearchWP
  21. Twitter
  22. Universal Google AdSense And Ads Manager
  23. UpdraftPlus
  24. WooCommerce Beta Tester
  25. WooCommerce
  26. Wordfence
  27. WPForms
  28. WP Super Cache
  29. Wzone
  30. Yoast SEO
If you would like to receive a free "I ❤️ Wordpress" greeting e-card ask @Graybeard

Amazon Associates Affiliate Course
Part 1 Course Notes
  • Earn commission within 24 hours of click
  • Drive traffic to Amazon --> get commission (levels) from all purchases
  • Read Amazon Associates Application Review Process (US version)
  • Use Amazon OneLink Tool to monetize international traffic (requires US account)
  • Payments are paid at NET60 (60 days)
  • Choose niches you have knowledge about (ideally passionate about too)
  • Monitor the Amazon Bestsellers page regularly (select department/sub category)
  • Choose products with high volume of sales
  • Each site promote 1 Amazon product or multiple
  • Choose a niche within a niche and stay focused on it
  • Use Flippa and select Amazon Affiliate Websites For Sale on Flippa
  • Flippa is good way to see how affiliates monetize their Amazon Associates websites
  • Use Neil Patel's Ubersuggest to find niche keyword ideas with search volume
  • Choose dedicated web hosting or VPS hosting (your own server) rather than shared web hosting --> yeah right, like I have $1,000 to pay for web hosting !!!
  • Use mobile friendly hosting platform (mobile responsive or app)
  • Make sure website is accessed over https:// with SSL
  • $49 annual WZone Wordpress plugin subscription for importing products
  • Try Flatsome Woocommerce Wordpress theme
  • 48 m 20 s

Last edited:

Amazon Associates Application Review Process​

Copyright Amazon --> Original Link

We look for associates who are a value-add for Amazon customers – if you’re a passionate reviewer, stylist, content creator or curator who would like to refer your audience to products on Amazon, you may be the right fit.

After you sign up, our Associates team will check your application once you’ve driven qualified sales (we require at least three within the first 180 days).

Please note that personal orders do not qualify. In our review, we check all of the Sites you’ve provided (websites, mobile apps, and social network pages) to ensure that they meet our customer experience bar.

All Sites must have robust original content (even when advertising is removed) – a good rule of thumb is at least 10 posts. They must be publicly available (for example, they should not be a closed group, or behind a paywall). Unsuitable Sites cannot participate under any circumstance.

This is what we’re looking for in for each of these categories. Please review these carefully before your submission and during your review period, as we will reject applications if they do not meet these standards. Unfortunately, we aren't able to reassess an application once it's been rejected. Please also remember to keep your Site list updated so that we are reviewing the right traffic sources.

Websites​

Content on your website must be recent (generally within the last 60 days). You must own your website.

Mobile Apps​

Your app must comply with our Mobile Application Policy requirements.

Social Networks​

We currently only accept the following social networks: Facebook (including open group pages and fan pages, but excluding personal pages), Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok and Twitch.tv. Your application must clearly list your social media page’s exact URL (do not list the social network URL only: e.g. ‘facebook.com’, ‘instagram.com’.)

Your social network page or group must be established, with a substantive number of organic followers/likes (in most cases, at least 500). It must also be publicly available (for example, no closed or hidden group pages) and you may not apply with a social media page where either your posts or the number of followers/subscribers are hidden from non-followers.

Application FAQs​

My Account was rejected for not using special “tagged” links on my site(s), what are they and how do I correct it?

Associates special links are the identifiers (e.g. abcd-20) embedded in Amazon product links. These tags must be embedded in your Amazon product links on the site(s) declared in your application. Click here to create special “tagged” product links.

If you have re-applied after your previous account was rejected, please update the Amazon product links on your site so that they contain special “tagged” links from your new application.

Why was my application rejected for unoriginal content or lack of content?

When reviewing a website we look for a beneficial reason as to why a customer would seek out your site. We want an associate site to be one that adds value to the customer by giving them insight on a subject or product they might not get easily. A website needs to show original content that exemplifies these components when we evaluate your application.

Successful sites will give the customer a unique experience or insight that is not available anywhere else. Well written information on a certain subject will help build you an audience which will also give the customer a reason to visit your site, not only once, but in the future.

My application was rejected for a trademark violation. How do I correct it?

Your site must not include unapproved usage of Amazon trademarked materials. This includes words, images, Amazon customer reviews, or other trademarked materials that may misrepresent your relationship with Amazon.
To be reconsidered for entry into the program, please ensure that your site complies with our Trademark Guidelines before reapplying.

Useful Reminders

Please also keep in mind that under the Operating Agreement you need to identify yourself as an Amazon Associate with the language provided here. You cannot offer any person or entity any consideration, reward, or incentive for using your links, or request support through use of your links (for example, by referring to proceeds from orders going to a particular charity or organization, or promoting use of your links to support you or your company).

Amazon Associates Operating Agreement

5. Identifying Yourself as an Associate

You must clearly and prominently state the following, or any substantially similar statement previously allowed under this Agreement, on your Site or any other location where Amazon may authorize your display or other use of Program Content: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Except for this disclosure, and other than as required by applicable law, you will not make any public communication with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Associates Program without our advance written permission. You will not misrepresent or embellish our relationship with you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, or endorse you), or express or imply any affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.

Amazon Associates Business Report
Day #1: December 1, 2021
1. Technical Report
  • Installed required Wordpress plugins x 10 websites
  • Activated required Wordpress plugins x 10 websites
  • Setup required Wordpress plugins x 10 websites
(click here to view my Wordpress plugins list)

2. Admin Report
  • Created contact email addresses x 10 websites
  • Created Google Drive project folders x 10 websites --> mainly for images & notes
  • Updated Google Drive search & commission spreadsheet x 10 websites for December 1, 2021
3. Learning Report

I can't believe how detailed is this!!! It's so great to be real. I bet alot of members are thankful for this <3
- Samira

Last edited:
Day #2: December 2, 2021
1. Technical Report
  • WooCommerce Wordpress plugin settings x 10 websites
  • Yoast Wordpress plugin settings x 10 websites
  • Created and checked Amazon Associates IDs & settings x 10 websites
2. Admin Report
  • Updated Google Drive search & commission spreadsheet x 10 websites for December 2, 2021
3. Learning Report

Day #3: December 3, 2021
1. Technical Report
Why am I doing this? I need to make continuous technical updates to my 10 websites so that customers return often and Google crawls and re-indexes my content more regularly and more customers find my websites
  • Chose a bestselling hero product to promote x 10 websites
2. Admin Report
Why am I doing this? I need to stay organized and focused in order to get things done as scheduled and not go off the path like I did in 2021
  • Created a Google Calendar plan (with notifications) for next week --> December 6-12, 2021
  • Updated Google Drive search & commission spreadsheet x 10 websites for December 3, 2021
3. Learning Report
Why am I doing this? I need to understand the technology which my customer uses so that my websites meet current, emerging and future customer needs, and I need to understand the back end technology that I use in order to manage the business more effectively

2 Things To Know ...

Everyone following this thread
2 things you need to know
both as important as the other
and some tips I've learnt this week
  • Staying focused and getting things done isn't easy for me
  • The goal I'm trying to reach is definitely possible
Please don't think I'm coasting
I work a regular job
Most nights I come home tired
Affiliate marketing requires routine and discipline
It's nearly impossible to approach it randomly
This is why boring task automation must be adopted
Sharing some tips I have realized
  1. Get the most important things done at the start of your day/session
  2. If you have a boring task get it done FIRST --> Attack it
  3. Know when you're actually working versus entertainment
  4. Be specific about what you learn --> Are you actually USING the new knowledge?
  5. Keep it all as simple as freaking possible
  6. Make visual improvements to your website(s) as often as possible

Last edited:
Amazon Associates Commission Calculation
in order to reach my $3,000 monthly commission target
this is per site, per month (so multiply by 10 websites for $3,000 total)

Google Search Impressions (SEO)Google Search Clicks (SEO)Google Impression-to-Click PercentageAmazon Ad Click VolumeAmazon Ad Click-to-Sale Conversion RateAmazon Sales VolumeAmazon Basket ValueAmazon Commission PercentageAmazon Sales AmountAmazon Sales Commission
266,00080003%125020%250$206%$5,000$300

MI
Back