The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AI v. Google --Adapt or die time (again).

You guys don't understand the difference.
The current bots on social media are posting bots. They DO NOT REACT individually in each thread to the other content that real users post.
They just post preprogrammed messages to preprogrammed threads.

An AI bot could 'read' the content and create its own prompts and output a reply that is relevant but misleading.
Did you take the time to watch that video?

yea watched the video
we will lose
enjoy the sunsets
--> while you can still see the sky
personal opinion?
this has happened before
its a infinite loop
all we are is a variation

at edge of knowledge
lays our inability to comprehend infinity
we are tourists of the infinite loop
just goes around an around
enjoy the ride
doesnt last long
--> until the next one!

It's just another form of automation. The 1811 sabots being flung into the cogs of machinery didn't stop automation then, we won't stop it now. I think finding a way to fit into the landscape is the path of least resistance most of us take. I just want to continue to earn and I'll make the necessary adjustments, but I will not go to AI for my content, that will continue to be my line in the sand I think.

nstazood is an Instagram automation tool that helps you automatically like, comment, follow, unfollow and also schedule your upcoming posts.
That is a dumb bot that is pre-programmed to do some action, Like, Post etc.

I programed a Twitterbot 4 years ago to post on a random schedule to my user feed this is nothing new.

AI would be very different. It could programmatically make some argument in reply to what i just said. That part would not be AI in respect to the event activation --only the content of the reply would be AI.

AI produced explanation: Machines with AI would be very different from machines. It could programmatically make some argument to what i just said. That part would not be AI in respect to the event activation --only the content of the procedure reply would be AI.
Pretty good for unedited
1673908475115.png

1673908630693.png

Looks like unedited my AI beat their AIs by 6% or 9% Probably the nature of my prompt statement?

Google cuts 12,000 jobs -- AI part to blame!

>>> (Reuters) - Google's parent Alphabet Inc ( GOOG ) is cutting about 12,000 jobs as it faces "a different economic reality", it said in a staff memo, doubling down on artificial intelligence (AI) and axing staff who support experimental projects ...
... Alphabet, long a leader in AI, is facing competition from Microsoft, which is reportedly looking to boost its stake in ChatGPT - a promising chatbot that answers queries with human-like responses.
Advertising dollars, Alphabet's mainstay revenue source, meanwhile, is feeling the squeeze from businesses chopping budgets as consumers pull back spending.
"It is clear that Alphabet is not immune from the tough economic backdrop, with worries about a U.S. recession growing," <<<

So what will the counter measures be --how will that influence SEO and SERP returns? And of course, SEO referrals? Big Question.

I really don't think it is a simple as laying off surplus employees, for companies having market dynamic issues, that will be called back in the near future.

AI is going to become the workhorse of many digital enterprises. For now AI is the grunt worker and highly skilled humans are AI's taskmaster --but in 10 or 20 years? All bets are off.

I wonder how this is going to influence morale and also SEO algorithm tweaking? Can you jam your staff without some backlash?

>>>Some of the 12,000 staff whose roles were cut by Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai on Friday included both high performers and workers making seven figures, The Information reported.

Google managers, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told the outlet that some who lost their jobs included those with high scores on performance reviews or in managerial positions earning between $500,000 and $1 million a year.<<<

Feb 6 (Reuters) - Google parent Alphabet Inc (GOOGL.O) is planning to launch a chatbot service and more artificial intelligence for its search engine as well as developers, making a riposte to Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) in a rivalry to lead a new wave of technology.

In a blog post on Monday, Alphabet Chief Executive Sundar Pichai said the company is opening a conversational AI service called Bard to test users for feedback, followed by a public release in the coming weeks.

Powering Bard is LaMDA, Google's AI that can generate prose so human-like that a company engineer last year called it sentient, a claim the technology giant and scientists widely dismissed.

Here we go AIWars ...

ChatGPT has an IQ of 83

Technological advancement often exposes the weaknesses of an existing system.

For instance, Facebook exposed how our brains crave, and can be addicted to, the passive consumption of information. **added And the spread of misinformation, not only on Facebook but on ALL social media.

Consider why AI --a not so bright 8th grade student --when it comes to content creation --could possible threaten your livelihood?

Right now child-like AI is not any threat to me --no need to have a hissy fit ...

AI say:
The US Air Force shot down the Chinese spy balloon because it was violating US airspace. US law prohibits any aircraft from flying over US airspace without permission, and the Chinese spy balloon was not given permission to be there. When the US Air Force saw the balloon, they decided to take it down in order to protect US airspace.
-----
The US Air Force shot down the Chinese spying balloon as it was loitering in US airspace without permission. US law prohibits any aircraft from flying over US airspace without military authorization, and the Chinese spy balloon did not receive the required authorization. When the US Air Force saw the balloon, they shot it down in accordance with national airspace laws in order to protect the national interests.
---
LOL after the spy balloon traversed Alaska, Canada and the continental US. :D

Hey AI:

Why didn't General Mattis tell then President Trump that there was a Chinese spy balloon in the sky over-flying US air space?
AI: It is possible that General Mattis did not want to alert President Trump to the Chinese spy balloon for fear of provoking a reaction. China and the United States have a long history of tension and conflict, and it is possible that Mattis felt that the balloon was not a threat and that informing Trump could unnecessarily escalate the situation. Additionally, it is possible that Mattis was not aware of the balloon at the time and only found out after the fact. In any case, it is clear that General Mattis has a complicated relationship with President Trump, and it is possible that he was not motivated to share this information with the President.

Well at least AI is more rational than the Twitter MAGA Clowns

Never train you AI on social media content or search engine spam :p

We may make light of that however;
  • Why are school administrators banning AI?
  • Why are colleges attempting to prohibit AI?
  • How intelligent is the person filling out a dating site quiz?
  • What is the IQ of your typical Walmart customer?
Google fed coding interview questions to ChatGPT and, based off the AI's answers, determined it would be hired for a level three engineering position, according to an internal document.

The bot’s performance on the test has “important implications for business school education," wrote Christian Terwiesch, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.

And AI is really just starting to learn.

First view Bard Google search image via Twitter
Bard-AI-Google_Search_m.jpeg

Where's your SERP now SEO Gurus/Experts?

More importantly (to Google): where is my damn ad?

MI
Back