The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AI just makes more sense.

Graybeard

Setting the stage and venue:

Making stock prospectus financial and legal gobbledygook wording more understandable to the investor-reader.

Or, demystifying technical writers' phrasing and general bullshit --get to the point already!

Letting the lawyers run the asylum was a bad idea in the first place. SEO guru meet corporate lawyer.

thePrompt.png

So, what makes more sense to you? The object is to present unbiased information.

Do you understand what a 'Hybrid-preferred security' is better now?

AI can be used at a legitimate writing tool (or assistant).

huggingface-analysis.png

Your thoughts on using AI to simplify complex language and technical writing are spot-on. Making information more accessible is crucial, whether it's for investors trying to grasp stock prospectus or readers navigating legal documents. AI has the potential to break down those barriers and bring clarity. I totally get your point about lawyers and SEO experts collaborating – it's all about effective communication. By the way, speaking of AI's impact, it's fascinating to see how AI is also making waves in unexpected places, like the online gambling industry. Check out this article that delves into how AI is shaping the online gambling landscape and into ai and no deposit bonuses. It's impressive how AI's potential extends to various fields, including the possibility of enhancing the player experience and even influencing bonuses like no deposit offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using ChatGPT 3.5 as my copilot to build a mail server right now ... It's helpful but I am having to resolve some issues and having to use 2 or more possible solutions to resolve bugs in the code and modules. This is a trial run I may invest in a ChatGPT4 subscription.

Good coding skills are expensive in project development --having AI do some of the grunt work as well as advanced and finesse coding is both a time saver and very cost efficient.

AI is a product of the internet information revolution of the past 25 years --a modern time Gutenberg's Press.

Now the challenge for us *meatbags* is to maintain control and utilize our AI inventions to their greatest benefit for everyone.

That will not be easy and there will always be gaps in AI's use. A rice farmer in Asia and a plumber in the USA will still be needed but AI will replace a lot of white and pink collar workers --but AI will create many new occupations --that will be highly paid.

Q: Can Dr. Frankenstein control his monster?

I am using ChatGPT 3.5 as my copilot to build a mail server right now ... It's helpful but I am having to resolve some issues and having to use 2 or more possible solutions to resolve bugs in the code and modules. This is a trial run I may invest in a ChatGPT4 subscription.

Good coding skills are expensive in project development --having AI do some of the grunt work as well as advanced and finesse coding is both a time saver and very cost efficient.

AI is a product of the internet information revolution of the past 25 years --a modern time Gutenberg's Press.

Now the challenge for us *meatbags* is to maintain control and utilize our AI inventions to their greatest benefit for everyone.

That will not be easy and there will always be gaps in AI's use. A rice farmer in Asia and a plumber in the USA will still be needed but AI will replace a lot of white and pink collar workers --but AI will create many new occupations --that will be highly paid.

Q: Can Dr. Frankenstein control his monster?
I upgraded to the 4.0 and I must say it is a lot better it might be worth it for you.

In other news --Me and my AI copilot hashed out all the Dovecot errors --inboxing ok now --need to do the spf , DKIM and DMARK to send properly ... like 4hrs today pain in the ass.

Maybe I'll get Chat GPT4 --thinking of creating a DAO, smart-contracts, a docker install of a Web-RTC video server A decentralized Webcam Syndicate ...

Fat_Tony.jpg

When I say inbox I mean my client IMAP (Thunderbird) I Subscribed to the BBC with the email I have in the new mailserver and the verify, etc arrive via the Dovecot I set up including on email as the alias I made ass /@/ youbetcha.com :D that is an alias of myrealemail /@/ youbetcha.com. So, the IMAP authenticate is working as it should. Without the spf, DKIM and DMARK most servers will just reject or blackhole the sending.
See: Me&AI will try to build a mail server (MTA, IMAP, SMTP)
spf, DKIM and DMARK next

continuing ...
prompt: simplify this statement:OPERATING EFFICIENCY: STRONG

op-effiency.jpg

being more specific:define:Staff, General, and Administrative costs to sales (SGA).

SGA-ratio.jpg

If there is a gem here for YOUR Affiliate business it is this equation:

The SGA ratio is calculated as follows:

SGA Ratio = (Staff, General, and Administrative Costs / Total Sales) x 100

you could use your time value as the "Administrative Costs" ;)

MI
Back