The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Networks for beginners

Cihad

I have been rejected by MaxBounty and PeerFly,

PeerFly was really kind, they suggested 2 other networks for me. To gain experince.

They both rejected me too. So I missed the chance to be a member of PeerFly too.

Can I still improve my skills without being Affiliate? (I have no skill. Anyone can change my profile? It says I am an Affiliate)

Any helpful, patient member who can guide to me?

I have some questions.

Last edited:
Hey Cihad!
There are a lot of networks except Peerfly and Maxbounty. Did you try Expertmobi? They are newbie friendly network. You can find a lot of useful posts, guides and tutorials here on the forum that will help you get started.
Wish you goog luck with you journey!

Hey Cihad!
There are a lot of networks except Peerfly and Maxbounty. Did you try Expertmobi? They are newbie friendly network. You can find a lot of useful posts, guides and tutorials here on the forum that will help you get started.
Wish you goog luck with you journey!

Thank you Thomas for you suggetion, I just signed up Mobidea, I dont even know if they are a CPA Network. I will check ExpertMobi too. Thanks for your good wishes. I hope you can make good $ cash today.

I have been rejected by MaxBounty and PeerFly,

PeerFly was really kind, they suggested 2 other networks for me. To gain experince.

They both rejected me too. So I missed the chance to be a member of PeerFly too.

Can I still improve my skills without being Affiliate? (I have no skill. Anyone can change my profile? It says I am an Affiliate)

Any helpful, patient member who can guide to me?

I have some questions.

We have many Newbie friendly networks in our Resources area. I suggest you take the time to read through some of them.

Also, start a thread in the Business Centre forum and select "Looking For" from the title prefix drop down menu and make the rest of your thread title say "Newbie Friendly Networks".

Then in the body of the email state you are brand new and looking for help and guidance to become a successful affiliate. Tell them about your budget, and the types of offers you want to promote.

This will get you many responses.

Last edited:
Thank you T J, I just created this thread to do emotional blackmail. But I am gonna do what you say of course. I follow your way and gonna have a Jeep, like you do. I prefer VW Touareg actually.

Weird why PeerFly rejected you. What I'd recommend is that you come up with a plan, a legit business plan on how you would drive traffic to the offers, and apply again.

MI
Back